The difference from the exhale forum members to the site's social media page. A big difference

Spicechinodiva

Yes you guys are Britney die hards on both ends. But I have come across two huge things.

Unlike the readers and the commenters.

You guys just love music period with Britney being #1 to a majority of u.

You guys embraced what Jordan Miller did. While the commenters feel like he sold out..

Second of all. You guys like Beyonce and respect her. While the commenters hate her and want her banned from Breathe heavy. 

@JordanMiller  kudos boo on actually rising above the critics. Love ya. 

@Roxxy you make me laugh. 

You guys definitely made this stay at home order better. Thank you. 

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Leader
On 4/16/2020 at 11:25 PM, Spicechinodiva said:

Yes you guys are Britney die hards on both ends. But I have come across two huge things.

Unlike the readers and the commenters.

You guys just love music period with Britney being #1 to a majority of u.

You guys embraced what Jordan Miller did. While the commenters feel like he sold out..

Second of all. You guys like Beyonce and respect her. While the commenters hate her and want her banned from Breathe heavy. 

@JordanMiller  kudos boo on actually rising above the critics. Love ya. 

@Roxxy you make me laugh. 

You guys definitely made this stay at home order better. Thank you. 

Ty boo. It's interesting you point out that there are Exhalers, and there are people who follow us on social media.

I would love to somehow convince people on social media to join. 250,000 people visit BH/Exhale each month. Imagine if we just had a fraction of them with accounts signed in. I believe it's possible. 

Archived