Christina Aguilera performs "Can You Feel the Love Tonight" for Disney's Family Singalong

9 hours ago, zenden said:

Well i love Xtina but this performance was just good. Nothing special. Also i waited for some magic vocals just like Beyonce version in a movie but it didn't happen. But she looked good and big thanks to disney for entertaining ppl in this difficult time.

Girl most people hate Bey's version of Can't you feel the love. Christina did it justice

• Like 1
  • Leader
11 hours ago, zenden said:

Well i love Xtina but this performance was just good. Nothing special. Also i waited for some magic vocals just like Beyonce version in a movie but it didn't happen. But she looked good and big thanks to disney for entertaining ppl in this difficult time.

I have yet to see an epic at-home performance. Dua Lipa on Fallon was the closest we've gotten. SOMEONE will make an EPIC one in the near future that'll raise the bar just watch :fran:

12 hours ago, zenden said:

Beyonce's version was super basic and disappointing. Christina's was  ok but she is also just sitting at home with a ****ty microphone not professionally recording it like bey did.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Beyonce's version was super basic and disappointing. Christina's was  ok but she is also just sitting at home with a ****ty microphone not professionally recording it like bey did.

well i liked Beyonce version of that song. I am not trying to diminish Xtinas talent. She is super talented. It's just  i wasn't feeling it. And yes maybe it's bc she is at home with a sh mic

She sounded really good! I’m glad she’s starting to back off on all the shouting. It’s more powerful if she doesn’t do it ALL the time. And this lets you really listen you how good her voice is as opposed to her just being loud. She sounded really good when she performed Loyal Brave True in Jimmy Kimmel or wherever it was. Now if she could just get some better songs and a better stylist she could try to make a decent comeback.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block