I don't know if anybody knows that Billie eilish also talks about committing ****** on several tracks.

Spicechinodiva

We all know Billie Eilish talks about mental health, suicide and depression. But what slipped through the cracks. A 4th subject is her committing ******.

Bellyache talks about how her friends are in the back of her car. But if the police find her. She's going to jail. Cos she has their money and they are dead. She committed the crime. Even she talks about how her lover's body in the gutter just like her mind is. And that the letter V is for vendetta.

But it's also discussed on her Grammy winning debut album When we all fall asleep,  where do we go?.

Bury a friend. Oh yeah she's burying a friend alright. A friend she killed. 

A verse that describes her crime to her friend

"Keep you in the dark What had you expected?

Me to make you my art?

And make you a star?

And get you connected 

I'll meet you in the park

I'll be calm and collected

But we knew right from the start that you'd fall apart cuz I'm too expensive. 

The first verse is the warning shot. That the friend is dead and Billie is cleaning them out. Asking herself is she satisfied today thinking about all the things that are deadly while drinking her victims blood down. Basically saying it had to be done cuz she sold her soul and this was the debt she owed to the devil..and that she is in a cannibal class for killing the son of a friend.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived