Your Top 25 Most Played

17 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Lmao I realized it after and replaced I Run Away since they’re literally tied :makeup:

Why would you even replace my stan song what kind shadication is that :lessons:

3 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Girl I have so many playlists: Britney Ballads, Britney Bops, Britney Best Singles, Britney Best Non Singles, Britney Remixed, Britney vs Justin, Britney Shorts (songs at 3 minutes and under for streaming purposes :gloria:

Omgggyy Britney Shorts and Britney vs Justin. :queenie: omg its a good idea to make a Britney Remixed playlist! :gaspney: What songs are in Britney Bops? I have Britney Singles Discography, Britney Singles, Britney x Bloodshy & Avant, Britney: Her Life in Music, Britney's Dance Beat, All B.Spears, Britney Fat Free. :bop:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Why would you even replace my stan song what kind shadication is that :lessons:

Omgggyy Britney Shorts and Britney vs Justin. :queenie: omg its a good idea to make a Britney Remixed playlist! :gaspney: What songs are in Britney Bops? I have Britney Singles Discography, Britney Singles, Britney x Bloodshy & Avant, Britney: Her Life in Music, Britney's Dance Beat, All B.Spears, Britney Fat Free. :bop:

Yasss my Britney Remixed playlist is like my B In The Mix 3 that combines remixes from both and new ones that weren’t included or came after. I commented on someone’s thread recently with my favorite remixes of hers :lizzie: and Britney Bops has all my tops plus some other ones like Up N Down, Love Me Down, (I Got That) Boom Boom, Boys, Slave, Break The Ice, Seal It With a Kiss, I Wanna Go amongst others but omg Deep In My Heart is on there and I literally feel like the Hilary gif when it plays :lizzie:

4 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Yasss my Britney Remixed playlist is like my B In The Mix 3 that combines remixes from both and new ones that weren’t included or came after. I commented on someone’s thread recently with my favorite remixes of hers 

You include non official remixes like fan made?

5 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Britney Bops has all my tops plus some other ones like Up N Down, Love Me Down, (I Got That) Boom Boom, Boys, Slave, Break The Ice, Seal It With a Kiss, I Wanna Go amongst others but omg Deep In My Heart is on there and I literally feel like the Hilary gif when it plays 

Omg my Britney's Dance Beat used to be Britney Bops but I renamed it Britney's Dance Beat as a nod to her game. Also cause it's composed of only singles. Deep In My Heart is one of my fave album traaaacks. :yasqueen:

5 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

You include non official remixes like fan made?

Omg my Britney's Dance Beat used to be Britney Bops but I renamed it Britney's Dance Beat as a nod to her game. Also cause it's composed of only singles. Deep In My Heart is one of my fave album traaaacks. :yasqueen:

I have not included any non official remixes yet because I can never find a copy that’s good enough quality to have in there. But yes it is a boppp. I’m listening to it right now :lizzie:

7 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I have not included any non official remixes yet because I can never find a copy that’s good enough quality to have in there. But yes it is a boppp. I’m listening to it right now

We did a dance to that on our soiree in 6th grade. :barbie:

5 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Who was it this time?  meanwhile I was dancing to In Da Club in 6th grade

:gloria::orangu:

Irrelevant. It was just a partner thing for a dance. The dance was a section thing. Ours was Deep in My Heart and i remember the other section was Space Cowboy by NSYNC. :prettyney:

9 hours ago, osherlovesbritney said:

1.pretty girls ( like me :firega:)

2.my baby

3.mmm papi

4.and the beat gose on

5.body ache

6.chillin w u

7.radar
8.radar :jj:
9.E-Mail My Heart

10.I Love Rock 'N' Roll

11.Big Fat Bass

12.It Should Be Easy

13.Tik Tik Boom

14.Private Show

15.clumsy

16.Out From Under

17.hold on tite

18.Gimme More (Junkie XL Dub)

19. Passanger

20. work work

21. brave new girl

22. boys and girls

23. the answer

24. cant make you love me :demi:
25. hold it against me (smoke 'n mirrors (club remix))

:omg:

I hope this is a joke. 

the ones that are in my top 50 for the past 4 weeks on spotify:

6. sometimes

12. ooh la la 

21. intimidated

22. gimme more

29. mmm papi

30. tom's diner

36. passenger

37. heaven on earth

40. circus

on my top 50 for the past 6 months:

3. heaven on earth

4. mmm papi

5. gimme more

14. sometimes

16. passenger

17. i've just begun 

27. break the ice

29. circus

32. intimidated

33. toxic

34. touch of my hand

35. piece of me

48. hot as ice

and in my all time tracks:

2. gimme more

3. mmm papi

5. heaven on earth

9. chaotic

11. coupure electrique

14. toxic

16. breathe on me

17. break the ice

18. freakshow

19. piece of me

21. i've just begun

22. passenger

24. hot as ice

25. touch of my hand

26. slumber party

32. someday (i will understand)

35. im a slave 4 u

36. get naked

38. my prerogative

41. mona lisa

50. perfect lover

i'm responsible for 50% of the streams for her non-main-album releases + passenger and coupure electrique :awkblink: fr though i know i done gave this woman at least like 2k sales for her album tracks cause my spotify at the start of the year said i streamed 165k minutes worth of music last year and britney occupied like half of it plus songs i actually bought recently just to support the queen's bank account

according to my iTunes

1. Baby One More Time
2. Toxic
3. Oops I Did It Again
4. Lucky
5. Overprotected
6. One Kiss From You :gagasmile:
7. Lonely
8. What U See (Is What U Get)
9. Stronger
10. When Your Eyes Say It
11. I'm A Slave 4 U
12. Don't Go Knockin' On My Door
13. You Got It All
14. Slumber Party
15. Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know
16. I Run Away
17. Can't Make You Love Me
18. Let Me Be
19. I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman 
20. Outrageous
21. Gimme More
22. That's Where You Take Me
23. (I Got That) Boom Boom
24. Cinderella
25. What It's Like To Be Me

not most of them being from oops and britney :queenie:

6 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

not most of them being from oops and britney

AS IT SHOULD :didilie:

I'm so happy to see my stan song in the top 5, and it made me smile seeing You Got It All. Taste. I see a lot of slander on Twitter and on Exhale. It's actually really good. ❤ As expected from you. A self titled 2001 stan really knows what's up. :barbie:

11 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

AS IT SHOULD :didilie:

I'm so happy to see my stan song in the top 5, and it made me smile seeing You Got It All. Taste. I see a lot of slander on Twitter and on Exhale. It's actually really good. ❤ As expected from you. A self titled 2001 stan really knows what's up. :barbie:

i was obsessedddddd with you got it all when i first heard omg:fakecry: that song literally takes me back to my childhood years, the other day i was driving in my old neighborhood circa late 90s/early 00s and i just played all the deep cuts/ballads from baby/oops and got so emotional :crying3: i was literally having a revelation ROXXY :crying3: 

the neighborhood still has such a 90s grunge/early 00s suburban vibe to it just like how it was then, sometimes i wish my parents never sold that house, i loved it :crying3:

41 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

i was literally having a revelation ROXXY

What was the revelation. :idkney:

I'm still obsessed with YGIA. It's up there for me when it comes to Britney ballads. #2 after INAGNYAW. I actually didn't like the second half of Oops when I was a kid cause I only cared for the bops and singles. I always stop the CD after Lucky. Embarrassing to admit, I know. :yesokay: I only started appreciating the full Oops when I got tired of Britney (that, I listened in full of course) maybe a few months before In The Zone came up.

I know what you're feeling. :hugs:

Archived