A letter to Exhale

Jordan Miller

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Leader
3 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Thank you for listening to us and bringing back OG Exhale and even improving it. I like all the different sections and I dont know if its because of Corona but I love that people are actually posting in them. I feel like in old exhale the non Britney parts were always pretty empty.

THIS. 

I felt so hopeless before, but am SO energized that Exhale is opening up to other topics other than just Britney. It's super awesome to see and I can't wait to watch this place explode over the next year. 

Jordan.. you are sweet!...     :yesokay::yesokay:

I do agree with the main purpose of this topic.. these are crazy scary times out there guys, why shall we get into senseless fighting and aggresions here?!...
I think most of us we are gown ups, and we shall try to act like that. Fighting over personal appreciations and/or opinions is just pointless I believe. 

Peace out everyone! :sendinglove:

31 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Thank you for listening to us and bringing back OG Exhale and even improving it. I like all the different sections and I dont know if its because of Corona but I love that people are actually posting in them. I feel like in old exhale the non Britney parts were always pretty empty.

It's because now I can just see those topics on the Britney page itself. Britney page is my bookmark and not the homepage:weusay:

And Jordan is slick by doing that:uknowit:

He could experiment with this honestly. Like add some nostalgic stuff sometimes. How the Pop websites were in early 2000s. "Hit or miss" polls. "Wear or throw it out" on red carpet events. Nothing supershady and nothing that covers whole of my webpage. Is anyone listening?:explainlol:

31 minutes ago, Lukass1896 said:

Can someone please explain what happened :calculating: and what prompted all of this? :decisions:Thank you in advance

There was this Britney Jean thread and everybody took the concept of "personal" very literally and started attacking one another over which song of the album was the best, it was chaos :donewithit: But that's the power of music :tiffanynod: 

Archived