I just cancelled my Britney Jean vinyl

Midnight

• Content Curators

I remembered it's supposed to ship this Friday, due to the situation right now I don't want to receive anything. I wanna cry though hopefully its still available later on. Collection incomplete 

Then again it's technically Maya's album so :deserves:

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators
4 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

It’s still on sale so you may be good for when you’re ready again. I totally forgot about my order :yesokay:

Yeah I noticed that, I guess not many people want it :makeup:

7 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Well I needed to complete my collection and I enjoy all her albums so I had to have it. It being pink is also a PLUS since the first BOMT edition was sold out when I thought to buy it (have clear and picture disc)  :yesplease:

It’s okay gurl. Take some ice cream and chill. My sugar boo deserves better than a Brempakolius Jean vinyl.

• Content Curators
On 4/15/2020 at 10:15 PM, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Well I needed to complete my collection and I enjoy all her albums so I had to have it. It being pink is also a PLUS since the first BOMT edition was sold out when I thought to buy it (have clear and picture disc)  :yesplease:

Yes people snatched that first one. I was like I'll buy next week and when I looked back it was gone. I also have the other one's two. I do want it but I'm like not right now maybe later if it's still available.

:didilie:

17 minutes ago, MidnightCarlisy said:

Yes people snatched that first one like gurrrll. I was like I'll buy next week and when I looked back it was gooonnnee. I also have the other one's two. I do want it but I'm like not right now maybe later if it's still available. Hopefully I dont end up having to pay 80 dlrs for one 

:didilie:

I’m considering trading some of my doubles for it NGL :yesokay:

• Content Curators
Just now, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I’m considering trading some of my doubles for it NGL :yesokay:

Yes even though I do like the clear one because it has the glittery flowers I still feel like I'm missing that one. 

• Content Curators
8 minutes ago, glorytotheworld said:

I completely understand the shade towards the album

but its also got one of Britney's best non-singles and one of Britney's best dance songs.

And NGL I think Work ***** is better than anything off of Glory, even though I also think that Glory is undeniably a better album than Brenda Jack

meryl streep GIF

You know I agree with you Work B is actually a really good song, Glory lacks a lot of energy but It is still way better than BJ but yeah I see what you mean. 

• Content Curators
25 minutes ago, Sinned_88 said:

You're right tho, I wouldn't risk my life for a BJ vinyl. :tifflmao:

:spit: I mean if it were Blackout or ITZ it's understandable but Maya Jean guuurrlll like nahhh.

9 hours ago, MidnightCarlisy said:

I remembered it's supposed to ship this Friday, due to the situation right now I don't want to receive anything. I wanna cry though hopefully its still available later on. Collection incomplete 

Then again it's technically Maya's album so :deserves:

i thought you did it because of her team

Archived