Do u Stan Shakira and if so favorite song?

Britneyarmy8

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got a-lot of respect for her, and that's not just because she makes good music. If you've never listened to some of her interviews (the katie couric one is great off the top of my head) I suggest you do. She's one of the more intelligent and humble people in the business. 

• Content Curators
8 minutes ago, Prime said:

I've got a-lot of respect for her, and that's not just because she makes good music. If you've never listened to some of her interviews (the katie couric one is great off the top of my head) I suggest you do. She's one of the more intelligent and humble people in the business. 

Mhmmmmm I love her interviews 

In solidarity with you @Britneyarmy8 ❤

I stan Shakira, and I am here because no one seems to be repping for my stan song - #1 for 25 non-consecutive weeks on Billboard's Latin Charts, a Latin Grammy Award winner for both Song of the Year and Record of the Year and brought reggaeton to the mainstream of the US market. When will your faves. :barbie:

Pain has never sounded this good.

Spoiler

This is another song that I love. I don't remember listening to it a lot when the album came out, because it was never featured as a single nor it was included in the Unplugged. But I re-discovered it in 2004 and I listened to it a lot back then. It reminds me of that Winter of 2004-2005

Many years later I discovered she actually performed it live several times, mostly in Europe

thus making ¿Dónde Están los Ladrones? probably her only album which all tracks have been performed live

I'm not sure about Pies Descalzos, I would have to check if that's true for that album as well.

On 4/15/2020 at 5:14 PM, Britneyarmy8 said:

After everything going on in exhale I wanted to break away and just start a fresh thread of just positive happy things 

and what better way to do it then talk about one of the kindest most unproblematic (despite the one time she accidentally committed tax fraud ugh queen :fakecry:)best performers of the century 

shakira 

ugh my love for her is growing everyday 

I love being a fan of hers cause I actually have future projects to look forward to :sipnstare:

anyways everyone be friends again and write ur Favorite Shakira song down below and if ur a fan of hers 

I LOVE HER since 1998, my favorite SONG is OJOS ASI, she was my first album donde estan los ladrones

I love her, the only thing that i don't like her, its i been on front of her at least 3 times and right now she is more colder with the fans than before, when she was starting her carrer , she use to connect with the audience, right now is a robot, when the lights go off when she is on the catwalk or bstages she looks angry and bothered, the people call her name and she like's :tiffeyeroll: then when the lights go on she changes like im barney im friend of all. 

the same is jennifer lopez , i don't understand why they can be honest, and stop using catwalks and walking between fans if u don't like them. use that energy on playing another 2 songs or something else.

• Content Curators
2 hours ago, vzlafan said:

I LOVE HER since 1998, my favorite SONG is OJOS ASI, she was my first album donde estan los ladrones

I love her, the only thing that i don't like her, its i been on front of her at least 3 times and right now she is more colder with the fans than before, when she was starting her carrer , she use to connect with the audience, right now is a robot, when the lights go off when she is on the catwalk or bstages she looks angry and bothered, the people call her name and she like's :tiffeyeroll: then when the lights go on she changes like im barney im friend of all. 

the same is jennifer lopez , i don't understand why they can be honest, and stop using catwalks and walking between fans if u don't like them. use that energy on playing another 2 songs or something else.

im sorry i didnt know that abt shakira

i think she still likes her fans but maybe that now she has kids with her she doesnt want to be bothered all the time in public

but i think shes a nice celeb 

nicer than alot of other celebs out there

Archived