Do u Stan Shakira and if so favorite song?

Britneyarmy8

• Content Curators

After everything going on in exhale I wanted to break away and just start a fresh thread of just positive happy things 

and what better way to do it then talk about one of the kindest most unproblematic (despite the one time she accidentally committed tax fraud ugh queen :fakecry:)best performers of the century 

shakira 

ugh my love for her is growing everyday 

I love being a fan of hers cause I actually have future projects to look forward to :sipnstare:

anyways everyone be friends again and write ur Favorite Shakira song down below and if ur a fan of hers 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators
3 minutes ago, DonoDotto said:

She Wolf is hot. 

Waka Waka is cute, loved the Superbowl version tho.

Give It Up To Me is pretty cool and urban. I like it.

Hips Dont Lie is undeniably iconic. 

:sipney:

Ugh that dance break in the Super Bowl for waka waka was great 

the diversity was in hunnyyy

I don't really stan per se, but she has some cute songs: You Don't Care About Me, Spotlight, Broken Record, Underneath Your Clothes, She Wolf, The One Thing, Why Wait, Men in This Town, Spy, Hips Don't Lie, La Tortura. This is the best Shakira song, however:

And, obviously, "Whenever, Wherever" is LEGENDARY. It was my childhood even though it came out when I was barely 2. :lizzie:

Archived