B10 Album Cover Ideas

ItsBritneyB*tch

Britney Spears’s Tenth Album Cover

A pretty legendary sounding title if you ask me:deserves:

so while it’s probably not coming until at least late 2021 (or ever:hideous:, jk I support whatever britney wants to do :fu:). If a new album does come some day, what do you hope it looks like?

I would love if Britney was in space on the cover showing freedom. I would love for her makeup to be something like V Magazine, and her outfit to be something iconic, like maybe a silver futuristic looking theme:prettyney:.

it would be a dream if she worked with Hugo Comte (who did Future Nostaglia) or Mario Testino (V Mag). I would also love if the cover was absolutely textless, those seem to be very “in” right now:brityes: and I would love for the cover to be minimalistic looking, but also expensive looking. She is legend of pop, BRITNEY SPEARS.

*btw this is assuming she gets to make an album she wants to, out of the conservatorship :tiffsniffle:

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nothin

something simple. just a cool title, and one element announcing the theme of the album, coz I want a themed album.

riccus was a theme full of potential, but not enough used for me. womanizer in the 20s, with a James-Bond themed music video would've fitted much better the era. 

FF wasted even more potential: as iconic as IWG is, could've been cooler w/ a femme-fatale theme MV, same for criminal. 

• 1 month later...

Okay so... i'm probably the only one, but i honestly wouldn't mind if they did something similar to the Domination poster. 

We know it was going to release very shortly before the residency started. So my guess is that the album sticks to the same kinda dominatrix kinda vibe, honestly, i live for it. 

Unless they decide to scrap everything and start again. 

Lace and Leather but it's up to date. :yesplease: 

42b3ceb0-c4b7-4d5c-ae7b-7fd298bf7d7e_871

• Super Mods

I’m honestly here for another David Lachappelle collab. He doesn’t need to do the music videos but he knows how to make something artsy fartsy like Britney always wanted. Also no more close ups, glad the new Glory cover is her full body and she’s not looking straight at the camera like all her album covers do. 

Archived