Cardi B and Bernie Sanders trash talk Trump on Instagram Live stream together

• Leader

#Living for this.

Cardi B and Bernie Sanders joined forces on Instagram Live to discuss what's going on in the world.

As you likely know, Sanders dropped out of the race and endorsed Biden.

“It’s hard to feel good when so many people around you are going through ****,” Cardi said.

“Some people are using their savings that they had plans for just to live. A lot of pregnant women have to give birth to their kids without their baby father, with no family, just them.”

“I had a fit because I was so hurt and upset that you dropped out of the race and everything,” Cardi said “I keep telling my people and my supporters that you guys really need to go and vote. Now we’re between 45 [President Trump], we ain’t going to name him over here, and Joe Biden,” Cardi said.

“And you know me, since I’ve been so on you and so focused on you I haven’t done my research on Joe Biden.”

Cardi said she's voting for Biden.

“One thing is, like the youth, they don’t really rock with Joe Biden because he’s conservative,” Cardi said. She continued, saying that she was “excited” that both President Obama and Sanders endorsed the former veep.

Thoughts?

cardi-bernie.jpg

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived