Which emoticon annoys you the most?

Urbanney

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't like the emotes with guns. There are three. :badthoughts::bang::gunriah:

I don't like it. I used :badthoughts: once cause it suited the funny banter I was having with one member. I used :bang: too cause I thought she was holding a phone! 😵😵😵 When @iAlwaysSingLive posted a video where this emote was taken, i was surprised that it was a gun so I stopped using it (not that I've been using it a lot either. I wasn't, but it was eye opening to me to avoid it) or maybe i did once. During @EasyThere's first day here on Exhale and he slandered the Bill of Rights, i used this on him. It's what he deserves after talking smack about my stan album. 💚💖💙💛 But I really don't like that we have gun emotes here. The new Mariah one, i've never used it.

I also saw this :fu: when I was new here and I didn't like it. I've never used it and i'm glad Exhalers don't either. I'm so relieved this emote is not a thing here on Exhale. ❤

But THIS :) really gets to me. Because of the loop, it seems like she's smiling and then frowns. Like, she's fake smiling. I don't know is it meant to be like that? I mean is the context really like that? I don't know the name of this emote so I don't know if this is meant to be shady but when people use this on me, i always think like is this shade or nah? I don't know the names of the emotes (unless I read them on the threads and in our new chat feature - when you select an emote, it appears as :emotetitle: so that's how I learned some) cause i use my tablet and other phones on Exhale and not a laptop.

I also don't like the distorted emotes. :demi::uknowit::bieber: But I have grown to like the Demi and Rihanna ones because even if they look like that, the action is still on point. But i'd really prefer if they were their normal selves and not squished like that.

14 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I don't like the emotes with guns. There are three. :badthoughts::bang::gunriah:

I don't like it. I used :badthoughts: once cause it suited the funny banter I was having with one member. I used :bang: too cause I thought she was holding a phone! 😵😵😵 When @iAlwaysSingLive posted a video where this emote was taken, i was surprised that it was a gun so I stopped using it (not that I've been using it a lot either. I wasn't, but it was eye opening to me to avoid it) or maybe i did once. During @EasyThere's first day here on Exhale and he slandered the Bill of Rights, i used this on him. It's what he deserves after talking smack about my stan album. 💚💖💙💛 But I really don't like that we have gun emotes here. The new Mariah one, i've never used it.

I also saw this :fu: when I was new here and I didn't like it. I've never used it and i'm glad Exhalers don't either. I'm so relieved this emote is not a thing here on Exhale. ❤

But THIS :) really gets to me. Because of the loop, it seems like she's smiling and then frowns. Like, she's fake smiling. I don't know is it meant to be like that? I mean is the context really like that? I don't know the name of this emote so I don't know if this is meant to be shady but when people use this on me, i always think like is this shade or nah? I don't know the names of the emotes (unless I read them on the threads and in our new chat feature - when you select an emote, it appears as :emotetitle: so that's how I learned some) cause i use my tablet and other phones on Exhale and not a laptop.

I also don't like the distorted emotes. :demi::uknowit::bieber: But I have grown to like the Demi and Rihanna ones because even if they look like that, the action is still on point. But i'd really prefer if they were their normal selves and not squished like that.

Omg not the gun emotes :gloriascary: I have never used the Kris one but the Mariah and other one are so funny to me. I personally cannot stand these ones :bidengrin::grimace::staysalty::indulge: idk why. There are more but that second one used to get under my skin sooo much back in the day :haha:

• Leader
29 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Omg not the gun emotes :gloriascary: I have never used the Kris one but the Mariah and other one are so funny to me. I personally cannot stand these ones :bidengrin::grimace::staysalty::indulge: idk why. There are more but that second one used to get under my skin sooo much back in the day :haha:

The Biden one will become iconic just wait :bidengrin:

Archived