Beyonce will go down in history as the ultimate black artist this century...

13 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Then why don't you look at the facts? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:.

Britney from that time period danced better than Beyonce ever has and did tougher choreography + had more charisma.

Teenage Britney Spears had better low notes than teenage Beyonce when singing. 

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

gurl. what i'm not going to do is fight with someone in a forum. my *** is WAY to old to be going back and forth with someone. I don't care at all what you think.

you sound foolish honey. to even throw in singing. smh.

I SAID WHAT I SAID. AND I'M NOT TALKING IT BACK. 

on top of that, i really don't care. either one of them pay my bills. so yall can go back to fighting over someone who can dance and sing better. 

FYI... stop living in the past... 2002-2004 honey. IT LONG GONE BOO.

giphy.gif

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
27 minutes ago, Bama_bitneylove said:

gurl. what i'm not going to do is fight with someone in a forum. my *** is WAY to old to be going back and forth with someone. I don't care at all what you think.

you sound foolish honey. to even throw in singing. smh.

I SAID WHAT I SAID. AND I'M NOT TALKING IT BACK. 

on top of that, i really don't care. either one of them pay my bills. so yall can go back to fighting over someone who can dance and sing better. 

FYI... stop living in the past... 2002-2004 honey. IT LONG GONE BOO.

We're talking about the century, not the current.

Ah so to even bring up a fact is foolish? :surejan:. If that's the case then wouldn't it be considered "foolish" to bring up dance  while talking about Beyonce?

Britney was a better technical dancer..... like you said, "FACTS ARE FACTS", doesn't mean you can't prefer Beyonce's dancing style. 

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

We're talking about the century, not the current.

Ah so to even bring up a fact is foolish? :surejan:. If that's the case then wouldn't it be considered "foolish" to bring up dance  while talking about Beyonce?

Britney was a better technical dancer..... like you said, "FACTS ARE FACTS", doesn't mean you can't prefer Beyonce's dancing style. 

i know we are talking about the century, not the current!!!  Beyonce still out perform ALL. Don't quote me again. I'M DONE. tenor.gif?itemid=10845317

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Britney Spears' prime performing dancing skills exist and teenage Britney Spears' low notes exist. :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

Even IF Britney consistently danced as if it were 2004 again that doesn't change anything. Britney's lows have NEVER competed with Bey's. Bey consistently supports down to C3 and has supported all the way down to A#2. And low notes are just one aspect of the voice. We both know that Britney does not prioritize that aspect of her talent so why would you even bring that up? So, as I said no valid contemporaries.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Then why don't you look at the facts? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:.

Britney from that time period danced better than Beyonce ever has and did tougher choreography + had more charisma.

Teenage Britney Spears had better low notes than teenage Beyonce when singing. 

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I don't understand how a 5 year time period of exceptional dance skills makes her a better performer when Bey has been an exceptional vocalist and a great dancer for over 20 years. Make it make sense. And being a exceptional ARTIST requires more than one being a great performer. It requires exceptional... art.

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, Deyonce said:

Even IF Britney consistently danced as if it were 2004 again that doesn't change anything. Britney's lows have NEVER competed with Bey's. Bey consistently supports down to C3 and has supported all the way down to A#2. And low notes are just one aspect of the voice. We both know that Britney does not prioritize that aspect of her talent so why would you even bring that up? So, as I said no valid contemporaries.

Ugh, I had a source but now I can't find it, must've been deleted. (Comparing Bey and Britney's low notes as kids, although obviously, adult Beyonce is a better vocalist than Britney now and kid Britney). I also brought up low notes just because it's one of Britney's strengths in singing, although considering they're both Mezzo-Sopranos, other notes should also be taken into account. :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

One could argue that Bey's dancing has never competed with Britney's in 04, though. :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

Also hasn't Britney sung an F#2? :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:.

( I hope you know that I'm not trying to be very serious right now, haha. )

Just now, Deyonce said:

I don't understand how a 5 year time period of exceptional dance skills makes her a better performer when Bey has been an exceptional vocalist and a great dancer for over 20 years. Make it make sense. And being a exceptional ARTIST requires more than one being a great performer. It requires exceptional... art.

I'm talking about performances. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:.

Most of my comments are said in joking manners, I respect Beyonce as an artist and I will agree, she is an exceptional vocalist. 

2 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Ugh, I had a source but now I can't find it, must've been deleted. (Comparing Bey and Britney's low notes as kids, although obviously, adult Beyonce is a better vocalist than Britney now and kid Britney). I also brought up low notes just because it's one of Britney's strengths in singing, although considering they're both Mezzo-Sopranos, other notes should also be taken into account. :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

One could argue that Bey's dancing has never competed with Britney's, though. :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

Also hasn't Britney sung an F#2? :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:.

( I hope you know that I'm not trying to be very serious right now, haha. )

As children I don't know who would have the upper hand but as teenagers (when both their careers started) it is fairly obvious. Britney has hit an F2. Beyoncé has hit an E2. But I was referring to supported range which is different.  

• Love 2
Just now, Deyonce said:

As children I don't know who would have the upper hand but as teenagers (when both their careers started) it is fairly obvious. Britney has hit an F2. Beyoncé has hit an E2. But I was referring to supported range which is different.  

Thank you for verifying the F2, it's been a long time since I've watched a Britney Spears performance with live vocals. I think the lowest I've seen people claim Britney has supported up till was an Eb3, I'd have to verify that myself though considering many Britney fans spread info that is just, entirely wrong with no basis upon it. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block