Britney: I take notes from Beyonce because I am FLAWLESS

People saying Britney doesn't stan Beyonce can't be serious? Britney has used many of her songs for her little fashion shows and even went to greet Beyonce after her performance at the Billboard Music Awards (?). Many confuse Britney's professional persona (being sweet and all) with her real persona. I've seen many clips where she definitely has a sting to her. ('I'm too busy selling 50 million records', '*********', 'I think she needs to get laid'. Etc.).Β 

We've also seen with alot of sel love/ self help type of books.Β 

Β 

I believe this post.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Marcanthony said:

Actually she has mentioned Beyonce aΒ  couple of times

My point still stands. This is NOT her posting on Instagram and it’s so annoying to see her come up in the press for comments she didn’t make. It’s Lou’s stupid opinions. We don’t follow Lou Taylor on Instagram we follow Britney Spears. It’s garbage let the woman have a ******* voiceΒ 

When I read "I will do so and take note from Beyonce..." I immediately thought "WHAT? BeyoncΓ© pays a whole team to dress her up, do her make up, snap a bazillion pictures and edit them all up and upload each single time, no exception". So yeah, she took notes wrong or she's following a different account :haha:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, marioh said:

This caption representsΒ everythingΒ that Britney isn't.Β :pensiveney:

Β 

22 hours ago, Winter _90 said:

Britney would never say that. She is not a narcissistic person, she never has been, nor conceited.

Ok but how do you guys know that?

I really don't understand you guys

When Britney is silent and 'robotic' as she alway have been in the past 12+ years you complain howΒ she's being locked up. And now, when she's is FINALLY speaking you don't believeΒ it's her. It is obvious that's her. Why would Britney let Lou T make a post pretending to be her? What's the intention on that?Β 

You're understimating Britney.Β 

Β 

• Like 1