Britney: I take notes from Beyonce because I am FLAWLESS

48 minutes ago, QZeusLiquorQ said:

when did people start to think that it is someone else than her anyway?

fans feel that what she is posting is not cool enough and then shield and blame it on 'others posting instead of her'.

there is no logic, but it seems to console people here

it all started exactly a year ago

I mean, we all knew she had someone from her team tweeting out promotional stuff, or posting for her like how we saw in that 2014 interview in Europe, but this was beyond cynical, posted when she was at the clinic, most likely without internet access, caption completely unrelated to the video and addressing fans or talking about Sam Lutfi, like, stuff Britney never did before.

This is when everything started to get tricky, posting videos and pictures from the year before and trying to make them pass as new, etc. Ever since, we've been doubting every single post, because there's lots of reasons to doubt them. 

• Like 7
1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Courtdate still happening during a lockdown. 

Something isn't right. 

Only a phone call conversation is the only way to do things to keep that social distancing. 

So her team might get a victory by default 

if I'm not mistaken, Lynne's lawyers were on the phone during the previous hearing, so I think it's possible. Difference is that now even the judge will have to be working from home possibly? I giggle at the thought of everyone having a zoom meeting

maxresdefault.jpg

but I guess it will be just on the phone :yaknow: 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, QZeusLiquorQ said:

that's learned growing up to be a person who don't take no bull**** from others

And do you think that is to grow and mature? Britney does not have access to her Instagram, you forget that her father exaggerated a colon disease to justify her admission against her will and her team made a post about it.
It is very serious to play and frivolize with an illness and everything that is happening is very serious.

• Like 2
  • Leader
1 hour ago, QZeusLiquorQ said:

when did people start to think that it is someone else than her anyway?

fans feel that what she is posting is not cool enough and then shield and blame it on 'others posting instead of her'.

there is no logic, but it seems to console people here

I think because there were instances where people from her team posted as her. So now we never truly know. Trust has been lost.

• Like 3
37 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

it all started exactly a year ago

I mean, we all knew she had someone from her team tweeting out promotional stuff, or posting for her like how we saw in that 2014 interview in Europe, but this was beyond cynical, posted when she was at the clinic, most likely without internet access, caption completely unrelated to the video and addressing fans or talking about Sam Lutfi, like, stuff Britney never did before.

This is when everything started to get tricky, posting videos and pictures from the year before and trying to make them pass as new, etc. Ever since, we've been doubting every single post, because there's lots of reasons to doubt them. 

I started to doubt the posts ever since the sentences weren’t written properly. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

Unpopular opinion but I think this is Britney posting not Lou or anyone else. :goat:

I think the same because her family answers her. Why would they do this, when it´s not the real Britney? (Of course, they know a lot more what is going on).But I must say, this post doesn't fit Britney. She´s not so arrogant. It´s strange. There are a few posts where you would think this is not the "real" Britney posting, but her friends and family answer.:xfactorlook:

4 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

Ok this post has finally ****ed me off once and for all For one I don’t think Britney is a Beyoncé fan or even thinks about Beyoncé. I’m not saying she hates her but throughout her career she’s NEVER mentioned Beyoncé or her music. Yet that’s twice now Lou has clearly mentioned her as she must like her.

Actually she has mentioned Beyonce a  couple of times

6 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

I also don’t ever see her comparing herself to Beyoncé who she probably sees as a peer or has no opinion of. 

Have they even been seen together since Pepsi? In 2011 they were both at the VMAs for her vanguard award and beys pregnancy announcement, since then Lynne and JL were seen at a Bey concert but they didn’t go backstage like lady gaga invited them.

At the billboard music awards of 2011 yes.