Britney: I take notes from Beyonce because I am FLAWLESS

3 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Its kinda obvious but I sometimes doubt if Lou loves Beyonce more than Britney :tiffdrink:

She wants to get closer to Beyonce to Justin Timberlake, I have it very clear.Britney was her bridge to access and have power and she took advantage of it in the worst way.

• Like 2
  • Leader
1 minute ago, EasyThere said:

Lmao imagine saying this in 2020. I can't relate :goat:

Woman isn't even allowed to use internet nor have a phone :goat:

I'm not saying she doesn't post on the account but this post I think Britney wrote. :goat:

Imagine how frustrating it might be for Britney to literally say she's the one responsible for her IG and no one believes her. :chrissy:

• Haha 2

There will always be trolls on the internet and I'm sure they fill up her comments. But I do believe that many (including myself) of her fans/stans are way harsh on her. And are some what partial in the criticism she is mentioning. We can be so mean sometimes because we hold her to our own individual standard of how we want britney to be, look and act. Some of us are stuck in the past, some of us wants her to be the ultimate superstar supreme 2020 pop star. But she is just a women living her life. She has given us so much. The trolls won't go away. But we - who adore her could at least back of with the comments, the endless long discussions about this or that. 

I'm always going to be team #freebritney. I have my suspicions to. But unless it is love you're going to leave in her comment section, well, then you can just... Leave Britney alone:mcwave:

Love you all. But love her more.

• Like 2

Ok this post has finally ****ed me off once and for all 

For one I don’t think Britney is a Beyoncé fan or even thinks about Beyoncé. I’m not saying she hates her but throughout her career she’s NEVER mentioned Beyoncé or her music. Yet that’s twice now Lou has clearly mentioned her as she must like her. The other being the international women’s day post 

Secondly what is with all the crazy ******* emojis. Doesn’t this stupid witch realise how weird it is to pretend to be another person?!

I’m so done with her social media it’s weird af and isn’t her - never has been. Feel like unfollowing 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, JordanMiller said:

The way she dragged us for complaining she posts the same pics over and over. :gunriah:

1 hour ago, Winter _90 said:

Britney would never say that. She is not a narcissistic person, she never has been, nor conceited.

1 hour ago, Winter _90 said:

Everything is so sad ... hopefully, justice will be done and Lou M. Taylor, Robin, her father, Larry, part of her lawyers will end up in jail.
I don't understand why nobody helps her.

Either way, I ain't one of the people that critique her instagram posts.  I've relegated my comments to red carpets, actual PUBLIC appearances.

The people that negatively comment about her on her Instagram page are garbage. 

She should continue posting whatever she wants to post.