Britney: I take notes from Beyonce because I am FLAWLESS

• Leader

Britney posted an inspirational, self-loving quote that says:Β 

"Accept yourself as you are. And that is the most difficult thing in the world, because it goes against your training, education, your culture. From the very beginning you have been told how you should be. Nobody has ever told you that you are good as you are"

She also captioned it with some fiery words of her own:

It’s getting more official each day ….. the bright enlightening patterns of self love πŸ§˜πŸΌβ€β™€οΈβ˜€οΈπŸ’•πŸŒΈπŸ¦‹. If you don’t believe me just look at what God is demonstrating for us to do each day for ourselves ….. self care and knowing our worth as individuals!!!!!!! Learning to love You sometimes is the hardest thing to do … and do you know how I show that πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” ???? By posting whatever the heck I want πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹ !!!! If I want to post a picture with the same outfit three times … I will do so and take note from @Beyonce because I am FLAWLESS πŸ’πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ’πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ’πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ’πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ’πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ !!!! But seriously …. keep your mean comments to yourselves 😘.

Queen :tiffcackle:

The way she dragged us for complaining she posts the same pics over and over.Β :gunriah:

She mentioned Beyonce's song "Flawless." Look at some of the lyrics:Β 

I know when you were little girls
You dreamt of being in my world
Don't forget it, don't forget it
Respect that, bow down, b-----s
I took some time to live my life
But don't think I'm just his little wife
Don't get it twisted, get it twisted
This my ****, bow down, b-----s
Bow down, b-----s, bow bow down, b-----s (crown)

You wake up, flawless
Post up, flawless
Ridin' round in it, flawless
Flossin on that, flawless
This diamond, flawless
My diamond, flawless
This rock, flawless
My Roc, flawless
I woke up like this
I woke up like this
We flawless, ladies tell 'em
I woke up like this

Her Lemonade is coming!Β :letitburn:

Β 

Β 

beyonce-britney.jpg

• Haha 2
  • Like 3
7 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

Britney would never say that. She is not a narcissistic person, she never has been, nor conceited.

Lol She’s showing β€œself love”. Did you read the full caption?Β She’s teasing whileΒ responding to the haters. This doesn’t make her conceited.Β :nonono:

• Like 5

I also don’t ever see her comparing herself to BeyoncΓ© who she probably sees as a peer or has no opinion of.Β 

Have they even been seen together since Pepsi? InΒ 2011 they were both at the VMAs for her vanguard award and beys pregnancy announcement, since then Lynne and JL were seen at a BeyΒ concert but they didn’t go backstage like lady gaga invited them.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

I also don’t ever see her comparing herself to BeyoncΓ© who she probably sees as a peer or has no opinion of.Β 

Have they even been seen together since Pepsi? InΒ 2011 they were both at the VMAs for her vanguard award and beys pregnancy announcement, since then Lynne and JL were seen at a BeyΒ concert but they didn’t go backstage like lady gaga invited them.

BeyoncΓ© attended POM

EVQRrx9XYAAtcpw.jpg

but I don't think they talked to her

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, chizwhiz said:

But if they don't let her get close to anyone, how is she going to have a relationship with Beyonce.

• Like 1