One Direction reunion rumors are pretty much true

Spicechinodiva

So when word got out That the official website of one direction went live again.

So did their twitter account but following zayn malik actually set the press in heywire something is happening. 

The official Twitter is followed by all the boys and the feeling is mutual.

Liam Payne who flopped on his solo effort so did Louis Tomlinson and Icarus Falls By zayn did flop

But Icarus falls is a better album than minf of mine..

Little the two most popular heartthrobs Niall and Harry really are the most successful solo acts. Adore you could top the Hot 100. Currently at #7 this week.

But remember in 2016. It was said the hiatus was supposed to only last 18 months. Both the boys and Simon Cowell hinted that was the plan. Of course it lasted more than 18 months. 

That on the road again tour mirrored the Spice girls 98 tour. From a member leaving in the middle of the tour before the sold out North American leg..to a pregnancy happening. Louis didn't get pregnant but word did get out. A one night stand led to the birth of his son..

We do know that Liam Payne shacked and bred with Cheryl cole. Though haters did share the video of his audition as a teen which she was present and sadly accused Cheryl Cole of grooming him (a ****** assault term) as a teen. They have a kid. 

Broke up but there was a massive backlash more so on Cheryl less of him. Even the British press played along with the theory.

But need less to say. I think it's the worst insider secret. One direction is getting back together for a reunion tour and a greatest hits album. To celebrate their tenth anniversary.  

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived