Which version of user @Rik do you like the most?

ILikeChillinWithYou

Poll  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

:tiffdrink:

Let's be honest, @rik is an icon and has revolutionized exhale pop in ways no one has ever done before since 2004 :tiffdrink:

He made spamming mainstream and has shown great skill with the versatility in his posts and the content he creates :tiffdrink:

He has topped the exhale hot 100 many times with his multiple record breaking threads and deserve to be honoured with the Exhale Spotlight award for scoring 5 #1s from the same album, a feat only Michael Jackson and Katy Perry has previously achieved :tiffdrink:

But which @rik is your favourite kind of @rik is the question I have for you today :tiffdrink: Made it a poll because I know it might get messy in the comments :tiffdrink:

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, rik said:

I AM SCREAMING

:crying4: i don't even know what to think... this is so unexpected for real. you are such a sweetheart dude, i really appreciate this and it's been really nice gettng to know you on and offline this website in all seriousness! I know it looks like I am very sporadic and all over the place which I can admit to, but i really do like this place. It's users like @RealLarryRudolph and @Britneyarmy8 and yourself that have really made this place fun for me from the start and beyond. additionally, while i know this is just a forum it's nice to be semi anonymous (as i've started showing more ADMIN PICS LMAO). It's a great place to be and i want to also thank @JordanMiller for providing me with this platform. i'm honestly surprised i've never been banned. LMAO

i am so glad you enjoy all of my threads.i'm also really happy i was able to take my twitter humour and spam behaviour (as you've seen from my finsta) and really bring it out here. also btw, i voted for DUSTY OLD VMA UOIJDPOK, that's legt why i love this place so much. the era of music to which britney belongs to is so special to me. i like all kinds of music. 

also!!!! i remember when katy reached the michael jacksn level of sales when i was in grade 7. wasn't it with singles from teenage dweeb?? <3 good times. 

thank you all so much and this award means so much to me idek what to say beyond this but have already probably said too much 

let's free britney guys. 

Cue the "your time is up" music 

45 minutes ago, rik said:

self promo rik got me so hard hh :clap1:

i have ALWAYS showed respect to my influences. Larry is my influence in terms of trolling and I will never deny that, and my first ever friend here. it felt weird when he disappeared for almost half a year. i think when he left i tried filling the void with my trolling and then by the time he returned i found my balance again. i didn't think it was okay to be funny so overtly (not saying i think i myself am funny) until he changed his username from Ryan666 or something to RealLarryRudolph by the time the worrying phone call thread began to gain traction. I LOVE HIM EVEN THOUGH HE WONT GIVE ME HIS INSTAGRAM OR OPEN HIS DMs..... privacy matters sweets  :lolnoworries:

so true, this is the FATHER OF MY CHILD AND THATS ON FOKIN PERIODT. :crying1:

My real name is not even Ryan. But we’ll keep that a mystery for now. Love you still :duadance:

Archived