Demi Lovato alludes to never performing "Heart Attack" again "because of something that happened during my overdose.”

• Leader

Exhale is a Demi Lovato fansite today :billie:

Her new interview + photoshoot with Harper's Bazaar is giving us lots to talk about.

The latest is the revelation that she won't perform one of her biggest hits because of something that happened during her overdose. Fans suspect she's referring to "Heart Attack." EEK.

I understand tbh. Song is a bop but it would be a nightmare to sing if you actually had one. I'm surprised she didn't pull this sooner considering how sensitive a topic it is.

Any "Heart Attack" fans here?

demi-lovato-heart.jpg

• Super Mods
12 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

You see how her team has handled Demi's overdose well and you clearly see that Britney's team is the worst.

So unfair that she gets looked at as a ***** or totally out of it yet these young celebrities can do whatever they want and everyone goes “Aw, that’s okay. We understand, it’s important to take care of yourself.” I was furious that everyone was feeling bad for Selena for saying “ she realizes she has bi polar” on that Miley interview. I don’t mean to question her but girl you seem to have a lot of medical problems...just saying.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
5 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

So unfair that she gets looked at as a ***** or totally out of it yet these young celebrities can do whatever they want and everyone goes “Aw, that’s okay. We understand, it’s important to take care of yourself.” I was furious that everyone was feeling bad for Selena for saying “ she realizes she has bi polar” on that Miley interview. I don’t mean to question her but girl you seem to have a lot of medical problems...just saying.

but not only young people like Selena, Justin Bieber, Miley,  Zayn, Demi ... also veteran people like Beyonce, Rihanna, and even Justin Timberlake.

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, Winter _90 said:

but not only young people like Selena, Justin Bieber, Miley,  Zayn, Demi ... also veteran people like Beyonce, Rihanna, and even Justin Timberlake.

You’re right, they’ve done things that Britney has done yet they don’t get called out for it. I’m afraid she will be like Marilyn Monroe and will only get true recognition after she passes or like when she’s an elderly woman and it’s like she suffered all her life only to gain 15 minutes of praise. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

You’re right, they’ve done things that Britney has done yet they don’t get called out for it. I’m afraid she will be like Marilyn Monroe and will only get true recognition after she passes or like when she’s an elderly woman and it’s like she suffered all her life only to gain 15 minutes of praise. 

This is what will happen, her case will be like Marilyn.
A) that finally she is free and tells her story and the truth and does something similar to Duffy or a documentary.
B) that she dies and finally someone tells the truth about her life and recognizes everything that has happened in her life, both personally and professionally.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block