If Exhale had a Hot 100, who would be at the top and who would be at the bottom (no pun intended)

RealLarryRudolph

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

My point exactly. Always making yourself grander than what you really and truly are. :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

typos are a thing chill :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

I am still a successful exhaler no matter what u say about me :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

I am slaying it better than ever :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

My record sales are as close to people who have been here on exhale for years :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

I was not discrediting you one bit, i just had a misunderstanding and got it cleared :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

I was celebrating my success until your friend (as always) comes in and brings us ALL to the same place :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

I said i wasnt jealous of you because you have nothing that i feel i should be jealous of :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

I am not even jealous of my classmates who out-perform and do better than me in school, let alone being jealous of people i only see through a pfp or screen :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

I am happy for you, your success, your followers, your peace, and feel free to celebrate it :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

All i wanted to do was celebrate MY success, i didnt start what i wanted to convey about you :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

Now i hope your happy you got to call me a wannabe when i am not :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

I am no wannabe of you and dont want to be :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

I don't even know why my husband @Easy There associates himself with you.

That is such a mean thing to say

You play me off as some disgusting and unclassy exhaler

I was there for @Easy There when he got backlash for exhale, and was always supporting him, thats why he is supporting me and i was one of his very first friends here on exhale  :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

Not because you think he is charitable with "troll wannabes" like me :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

End of discussion :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

14 hours ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

@TheySayImCrazy18 Exhale Hot 100 Chart History:  (Yes I’m Doing This For Myself) 

0 #1 Hits, 2 Top 10 Hits, 15 Chart Entries 

Peak: #5 (1 Week), 17 Weeks On Chart.    
Peak: #10 (2 Weeks), 14 Weeks On Chart.  
Those Are My Highest Peaks With My Two Different Threads. 

I think mine would be

24 #1 Hits, 15 Top 10 Hits, 10 Chart Entries

Peak: #1, 2-4 Weeks

Those are my highest peaks

• Content Curators
On 9/19/2020 at 12:52 PM, Blackout2006 said:

typos are a thing chill :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

I am still a successful exhaler no matter what u say about me :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

I am slaying it better than ever :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

My record sales are as close to people who have been here on exhale for years :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

I was not discrediting you one bit, i just had a misunderstanding and got it cleared :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

I was celebrating my success until your friend (as always) comes in and brings us ALL to the same place :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

I said i wasnt jealous of you because you have nothing that i feel i should be jealous of :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

I am not even jealous of my classmates who out-perform and do better than me in school, let alone being jealous of people i only see through a pfp or screen :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

I am happy for you, your success, your followers, your peace, and feel free to celebrate it :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

All i wanted to do was celebrate MY success, i didnt start what i wanted to convey about you :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

Now i hope your happy you got to call me a wannabe when i am not :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

I am no wannabe of you and dont want to be :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

That is such a mean thing to say

You play me off as some disgusting and unclassy exhaler

I was there for @Easy There when he got backlash for exhale, and was always supporting him, thats why he is supporting me and i was one of his very first friends here on exhale  :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

Not because you think he is charitable with "troll wannabes" like me :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

End of discussion :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

Why do you guys take exhale so seriously I am so confused like... HUHH 

ALL of u arguing like omg ha ha lol GIF

• Content Curators
2 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Trust me, i dont, its the people who come at me making me seem like i do

It always ends up like this when i am celebrating my success :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

I’m Just so confused 

exhale is very different than what it used to be back when I joined no one even gave one **** about which exhaler was more popular or whatever that wasn’t even a thing

i was just caught by a surprise when I opened this thread and saw all of u fighting about whos the “best seller” :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

1 minute ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

I’m Just so confused 

exhale is very different than what it used to be back when I joined no one even gave one **** about which exhaler was more popular or whatever that wasn’t even a thing

i was just caught by a surprise when I opened this thread and saw all of u fighting about whos the “best seller” :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

Im not pressed of that

Im upset that someone can call another person a "troll wannabe" :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

Archived