If Exhale had a Hot 100, who would be at the top and who would be at the bottom (no pun intended)

RealLarryRudolph

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Of not being in the top three and trying to find reasons why you aren’t :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

I thought new exhalers record was only registered for people who made a account this year, not who started posting this year :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

I joined exhale this year, and not in 2012 :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

This isnt about posting, its about having just joined exhaler recently but still managing to sell 9 million records within 6 months:sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

56 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

This isnt about posting, its about having just joined exhaler recently but still managing to sell 9 million records within 6 months

I did join Exhale this year. I couldn't login back to this unused Roxxy account. People who were here during the first 17 days since I joined in February 2020 know me under the username OriginalRoxxy. Users @PokemonSpears @ILikeChillinWithYou @Puppy @Shadow2003 can verify that.

Shortly after having impacted Exhale in less than 3 weeks after debuting, I was offered to become a Moderator by @Jordan Miller - the first Moderator after Exhale ran for a long time not having one except for Jordan himself.

After my interview with Jordan over Skype, I accepted the offer and my only request from Jordan was to get back my Roxxy account cause I liked Roxxy better than OriginalRoxxy as Roxxy was then my username across all social media platforms and online games and I wanted to keep that.

I was able to prove that the Roxxy account is mine but then I realized that if I moved to the Roxxy account, all my posts, reputation, all the progress on the OriginalRoxxy account would all go to waste. He then told me that there is an option to merge the Roxxy and OriginalRoxxy account and he assured me that all the content and progress on my OriginalRoxxy account would be transferred to the Roxxy account but the registration that will appear is the Roxxy account's registration date - and I said yes because I did want to have an older date cause it looked cool.

You can try and discredit my achievements, and impact by making up rules to not include me in the list but the numbers don't lie.

You say you sold 9 million records in 6 months? Well, I sold more than 3x that amount in a shorter period. I already sold 30.7 million in only 5 months and i'm on my 7th month in total including an 11 day hiatus and after yesterday, a 50 day hiatus. In total, I was gone for 61 days or 2 months and some people like you still haven't cracked even 10 million.

So you can say what you want, but i'm the sh1t.

6 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I did join Exhale this year. I couldn't login back to this unused Roxxy account. People who were here during the first 17 days since I joined in February 2020 know me under the username OriginalRoxxy. Users @PokemonSpears @ILikeChillinWithYou @Puppy @Shadow2003 can verify that.

Shortly after having impacted Exhale in less than 3 weeks after debuting, I was offered to become a Moderator by @Jordan Miller - the first Moderator after Exhale ran for a long time not having one except for Jordan himself.

After my interview with Jordan over Skype, I accepted the offer and my only request from Jordan was to get back my Roxxy account cause I liked Roxxy better than OriginalRoxxy as Roxxy was then my username across all social media platforms and online games and I wanted to keep that.

I was able to prove that the Roxxy account is mine but then I realized that if I moved to the Roxxy account, all my posts, reputation, all the progress on the OriginalRoxxy account would all go to waste. He then told me that there is an option to merge the Roxxy and OriginalRoxxy account and he assured me that all the content and progress on my OriginalRoxxy account would be transferred to the Roxxy account but the registration that will appear is the Roxxy account's registration date - and I said yes because I did want to have an older date cause it looked cool.

You can try and discredit my achievements, and impact by making up rules to not include me in the list but the numbers don't lie.

You say you sold 9 million records in 6 months? Well, I sold more than 3x that amount in a shorter period. I already sold 30.7 million in only 5 months and i'm on my 7th month in total including an 11 day hiatus and after yesterday, a 50 day hiatus. In total, I was gone for 61 days or 2 months and some people like you still haven't cracked even 10 million.

:wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

21 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I am not discrediting you omgggggggggggggggggggg

Okay thx for telling me i thought this was a old account but now it makes sense

I already acknowledge that u outbeat me and i am not discrediting you or being jealous of you

I cant believe whenever i just say something of how i perform with my analytics, you guys are always coming @ me bringing yr name everywhere, maybe if you ask your friends to freaking STOP tagging yr name everywhere whenever i make post like this one of me being a successful exhaler, they always came and tag yr name, maybe then u will feel im not jealous of you, because i am killing it in my own lane, i am still one of the very highest selling exhalers and my best-selling thread has already crossed over 20 million

And maybe if i didnt get a temporary ban or i am on a hiatus on exhale for my studies and revision i would have been a diamond certified exhaler by now

Bye

1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

I am not discrediting you omgggggggggggggggggggg

Okay thx for telling me i thought this was a old account but now it makes sense

I already acknowledge that u outbeat me and i am not discrediting you or being jealous of you

I cant believe whenever i just say something of how i perform with my analytics, you guys are always coming @ me bringing yr name everywhere, maybe if you ask your friends to freaking STOP tagging yr name everywhere whenever i make post like this one of me being a successful exhaler, they always came and tag yr name, maybe then u will feel im not jealous of you, because i am killing it in my own lane, i am still one of the very highest selling exhalers and my best-selling thread has already crossed over 20 million

And maybe if i didnt get a temporary ban or i am on a hiatus on exhale for my studies and revision i would have been a diamond certified exhaler by now

Bye

20 million thread? Please. Don't make yourself grander than what you really are.

Let's not pretend and fool ourselves that your temporary ban (which was only for a few days and significantly not even an inch of the total days I was gone) was the reason and slowing down your sales. You've been here 6 months and still not certified Diamond while I reached Diamond status in less than 2 months. So please.

You're the only one who thinks you're somebody when in reality, you're just a troll wannabe.

I don't even know why my husband @Easy There associates himself with you. But then again, he does that to a few other users in this forum. He's charitable, that's why. Always a friend to desperate wannabes.

2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

20 million thread? Please. Don't make yourself grander than what you really are.

Let's not pretend and fool ourselves that your temporary ban (which was only for a few days and significantly not even an inch of the total days I was gone) was the reason and slowing down your sales. You've been here 6 months and still not certified Diamond while I reached Diamond status in less than 2 months. So please.

You're the only one who thinks you're somebody when in reality, you're just a troll wannabe.

I don't even know why my husband @Easy There associates himself with you. But then again, he does that to a few other users in this forum. He's charitable, that's why. Always a friend to desperate wannabes.

sorry i meant 20k, my taylor thread has 21k views

Archived