If Exhale had a Hot 100, who would be at the top and who would be at the bottom (no pun intended)

RealLarryRudolph

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 months later...
2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Who said I was saying otherwise? And you’re not the second best-selling new Exhaler. That’s me :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: @Roxxy is number one and @Towelney is number three :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Roxxy joined 2012, and technically you were banned and decided to create a new account

But regardless, that still makes me the 4th best-selling new exhaler :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

But i will still be in the top 5 of exhale hot 100 :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

You will slay the top 3 tho ngl :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Just now, Blackout2006 said:

Roxxy joined 2012, and technically you were banned and decided to create a new account

But regardless, that still makes me the 4th best-selling new exhaler :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

But i will still be in the top 5 of exhale hot 100 :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Who said I was banned? :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around: and doesn’t matter I still started fresh with this account after not being here for three years and never telling anyone who I was before :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

And if you look at her history she started posting this year :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: she just created an account but never posted :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: jealousy is a disease as @Style. Onika would say :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Archived