Jump to content

Demi Lovato stans Britney's "Toxic" and Lady Gaga's "Bad Romance" music videos


Recommended Posts

  • Super Mods
12 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

Toxic was a great mv for its time but in retrospect, the special fx really aged like milk. My OCD also picks up so many things that my childhood/teenage self did not notice. It still has its moments, don’t get me wrong, but so many other Joseph videos from that era aged far better. 

Same. Try watching Goodbye by the Spice Girls. I cringeeeddddddd when I noticed the plates look fake af which I always thought were real plates falling down when I was 9 years old. :eheeek:

Spoiler

 

 

  • Haha 2

🦄 💛🧡💜

Link to comment
8 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Same. Try watching Goodbye by the Spice Girls. I cringeeeddddddd when I noticed the plates look fake af which I always thought were real plates falling down when I was 9 years old. :eheeek:

  Hide contents

 

 

Watching this video for my first time and it really isn’t all that bad, just very late 90s which is cute.  :fakecry: Toxic mv budget was what, like over a million, yet it looks sooooo cheap wtf. Her visible split ends during the flight attendant scene where the sun is shining through also piss me off. Do you know what I’m talking about? Omg then again, I also have major ocd. :cackling:

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
  • Super Mods
7 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

Watching this video for my first time and it really isn’t all that bad, just very late 90s which is cute.  :fakecry: Toxic mv budget was what, like over a million, yet it looks sooooo cheap wtf. Her visible split ends during the flight attendant scene where the sun is shining through also piss me off. Do you know what I’m talking about? Omg then again, I also have major ocd. :cackling:

For the first time? :yesokay: I can't believe you discovered M2M videos before the entire Spice Girls videography. :unreal: and yes oh my gosh I do know what you're talking about. Her hair was frizzy. They could've made that bun-ish hair of hers more sleek. :eheeek:

  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

Link to comment
10 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

For the first time? :yesokay: I can't believe you discovered M2M videos before the entire Spice Girls videography. :unreal: and yes oh my gosh I do know what you're talking about. Her hair was frizzy. They could've made that bun-ish hair of hers more sleek. :eheeek:

YES OMG you know :meryl:  it was really only noticeable when she was standing in front of the artificial sunlight but still, they could have done a better job at polishing it up imo. :tiffdrink:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
40 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

Toxic was a great mv for its time but in retrospect, the special fx really aged like milk. My OCD also picks up so many things that my childhood and teenage self did not notice. It still has its moments, don’t get me wrong, but so many other Joseph videos from that era aged far better. :tiffdrink:

This is true! Slave and Everytime have aged better than Toxic.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • Super Mods
21 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

YES OMG you know  it was really only noticeable when she was standing in front of the artificial sunlight but still, they could have done a better job at polishing it up imo.

I don't think they used hairspray on her that day. And maybe they didn't want to keep fixing her hair per scene because it might ruin the consistency of the shots. But still, if they polished it in the first place like a ton of hair spray, she's wearing a cap anyway, it would've worked. I think... :yesokay:

🦄 💛🧡💜

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block