Demi Lovato stans Britney's "Toxic" and Lady Gaga's "Bad Romance" music videos

Jordan Miller

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Atomic Kitten did, yes. And Eternal Flame - both are UK #1s. Check them out Pokie! ❤

this ? :orangu:

I don't like it :embarrassney: I mean, the song is a classic and they can't go wrong, but the whole thing is really bad lol were they big in the UK?

I feel like they were what Jeans were in Mexico, and that's not a compliment :haha: 

15 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

OMG I didn't know they're like a thing like an actual band. I KNOW THIS! I thought its just a song with a nameless person singing. You know like in children's tapes when they have nursery rhymes but never credit the actual singer. I thought this is that! :yasqueen:

Kid party jams?? Wait what year is this?

Haha these were my party jams as a child and they still slappp :lizzie:

4 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I'm seriousss. :queenie: I have no memory of this song or the melody or the MV. so I'm sure i don't know this. Is this a kidding song too like Eiffel? :embarrassney:

Well, we sure listened to it as kids lol and we didn't know all the things they were saying, all the double meaning and stuff :haha: but yeah, it was very famous

I think they did have more songs, but they weren't as popular. To me they've always been one hit wonders, I don't know about the US. Look at the views, they have 300+ Million 

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

this ? :orangu:

I don't like it :embarrassney: I mean, the song is a classic and they can't go wrong, but the whole thing is really bad lol were they big in the UK?

I feel like they were what Jeans were in Mexico, and that's not a compliment :haha: 

WHAAAAAT OMGGGG Pokieeeee don't let me doownnnn nooow. :yasqueen: It's a bop. It's a UK #1 and yes they were big in the UK. Their song Whole Again is like BOMT levels. ❤❤❤ Listen to their Greatest Hits. It has all their singles - complete. You might like them. What about BLUE? You don't know All Rise, If You Come Back, One Love? Fly By II? :bigkiss:

• Super Mods
6 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I'm seriousss. :queenie: I have no memory of this song or the melody or the MV. so I'm sure i don't know this. Is this a kidding song too like Eiffel? :embarrassney:

What?!?! Roxy! You don’t remember them in monkey suits  and them running over that mime?

Nsync picked it as one of their top fav videos back then :quirkney:

34 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Well, we sure listened to it as kids lol and we didn't know all the things they were saying, all the double meaning and stuff :haha: but yeah, it was very famous

I think they did have more songs, but they weren't as popular. To me they've always been one hit wonders, I don't know about the US. Look at the views, they have 300+ Million 

I'm still listening to it. Still no memories. I really dont know them.  :wontcry:

33 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

This is another one hit wonder to me, and it was also part of my childhood lol

OK TEA and taste! I know this and I like this! I felt so cool singing this cause its like a rock punk song. :prettyney:

31 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

no  were they a group too? 

Awww. Yessss. 4 handsome men like you. Check out their songs. They are also massive in the UK back in the 2000s. They disbanded in 2005 and then got back together a few years ago but flopped. Almost all of their singles are UK top 10s i think. Too lazy to check UK singles chart but yeah i'm sure of it. I actually think you know them cause youre a guy. :barbie:

17 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

What?!?! Roxy! You don’t remember them in monkey suits  and them running over that mime?

Nsync picked it as one of their top fav videos back then

Omg puppyyyyyyyy huhu not youuuu. Yeaaahh I really honestly do not know. I have no memories. 100% sure i dont know them. :yasqueen:

9 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Awww. Yessss. 4 handsome men like you. Check out theor songs. They are also massive in the UK back in the 2000s. They disbanded in 2005 and then got back together a few years ago but flopped. Almost all of their singles are UK top 10s i think. Too lazy to check UK singles chart but yeah i'm sure of it. I actually think you know them cause youre a guy. :barbie:

I googled them, but no, I've never seen them in my life :haha:

I don't know if I want to listen to their music :idkney: 

3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I googled them, but no, I've never seen them in my life I don't know if I want to listen to their music  

Ok tea :haha: cause you like women. Of course. But their tunes are cool tho.

you when you listen to them tho ---> :bop:

• Super Mods
22 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Omg puppyyyyyyyy huhu not youuuu. Yeaaahh I really honestly do not know. I have no memories. 100% sure i dont know them. :yasqueen:

No hard feelings just shocked cuz that video is constantly playing on mtv and appeared in trl many times. It’s okay, there’s lots of stuff I probably don’t know too 

23 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Ok tea :haha: cause you like women. Of course. But their tunes are cool tho.

you when you listen to them tho ---> :bop:

I mean, I do like BSB and N Sync, etc, because I was introduced to their music and videos as a kid, but having no nostalgia factor for this Blue band, I don't think they're gonna be my cup of tea :blol:  but I might check them out later 

Archived