Demi Lovato says she and Selena Gomez aren't friends

Mmmhh I actually understand what she means... From what I understand, they worked together for many years as kids (I had no idea) but then they went separate ways, and all of a sudden Selena writes that. It seems fake. Just grab the phone and call her. Ugh I swear I hate this generation, millennials or whatever they are called have lost touch with basic humanity. Besides, Demi was and still is surrounded by fake people, she even said on Ellen a few weeks ago that she totally changed her team and group of friends. So she must be fed up and tired and hurt by that kind of phony and careless behaviour. And I don't even like Demi haha

• Like 3
39 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Mmmhh I actually understand what she means... From what I understand, they worked together for many years as kids (I had no idea) but then they went separate ways, and all of a sudden Selena writes that. It seems fake. Just grab the phone and call her. Ugh I swear I hate this generation, millennials or whatever they are called have lost touch with basic humanity. Besides, Demi was and still is surrounded by fake people, she even said on Ellen a few weeks ago that she totally changed her team and group of friends. So she must be fed up and tired and hurt by that kind of phony and careless behaviour. And I don't even like Demi haha

You don't have to be friends to acknowledge a **** compliment from someone who allegedly suffered from the same addictions... And to call out Selena for not writing her in private instead of in a way advocating for Demi in the public eye, but understanding Demi to call out Selena as not a friend in the public is pathetic to me.

One thing was showing respect and love and the other thing was throwing shade and hate, which is obviously always the better to show in private to not make a fool out of oneself and the other person.

I don't like either of the two as much, Selena being the Justin/wounded girl and Demi the self pity in person.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, pieceofphilipp said:

And to call out Selena for not writing her in private instead of in a way advocating for Demi in the public eye, but understanding Demi to call out Selena as not a friend in the public is pathetic to me.

One thing was showing respect and love and the other thing was throwing shade and hate, which is obviously always the better to show in private to not make a fool out of oneself and the other person.

Yep :mhm:

I like how she is so honest :martini:some people clearly can't take that :tiffdrink:

I'm not surprised that she is not friends with Selena... cause they aren't close since 2009/2010? So it's not even a new information :mattafact:

+why would they be friends since back in the day Taylor "stole" Selena from Demi? :heresthetea::tiffdrink: oh and "not being friends" does not mean "hating each other"... :tiffeyeroll: just a little reminder :raven:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block