Demi Lovato says she and Selena Gomez aren't friends

• Leader

:well: Well, this is awkward!

Demi Lovato is the star of Harper's Bazaar's new issue.

See the pictures here.

In the interview, she says she's not friends with Selena Gomez. :selena:

Can someone explain why she'd phrase it this way? Is there any upside to her saying this? :miley:

According to Lovato, she’s not currently close with Selena Gomez either. (The two were inseparable in their early Disney years.) Gomez, though, posted a supportive Instagram story after Lovato’s performance at the Grammys. “When you grow up with somebody, you’re always going to have love for them. But I’m not friends with her, so it felt …” Lovato stops herself. “I will always have love for her, and I wish everybody nothing but the best.”

demi-selena.jpg

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

:fakewow:

Why would she say this? Keep digging that hole for yourself Demi and you will really truly become the Xtina of your generation.

But one thing I will say about Legend X, she grew up (still nasty) but she stopped throwing shade towards Britney 10+ years into the biz. Cause that's what friends do. They go through rough times but at the end of the day, there is love. Now, whenever Britney is brought up in her interviews, she always has nice things to say about our fave. :chrissy:

Demi, on the other hand, has been here and has been friends with Selena for over a decade and is still being problematic. :byetina:

P.S. @RealLarryRudolph love the Helga gif. I stan Hey Arnold! 

She better watch it or she’s going to have to go into the...

Spoiler

2ca8d68e127b4d1da1f3927db2a62056ad17ceba

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block