What do you think Larry Rudolf is doing now?

Urbanney

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Aside from Britney,  he only has one other client 

He signed to become Aerosmiths manager in 2018, I don't think Jordan ran it as a story.

Aerosmith are of course not touring but what's interesting is that their lead singer uses Tristar as their finance company too. 

• Super Mods
15 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I think the real one is having an affair with a boy toy. Just like Jessica Simpson's dad got caught in a situation with a twink..

Straight my ***

I always thought he was gay the way he was so obsessed with her looks and making sure everything was perfect as if she’s his Barbie doll. I’m sure he is a collector and makes sure to comb their hair exactly 100 times :tbh:

20 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

Um Britney is not there. Is this proof she is effectively retired?

We found out about that months ago, if not over a year ago, not to sound pissed or anything but it's not a secret. I really do believe him when he said she haven't called him, and he have nothing to do with the situation that is happening. I either think he was "too weak" for Lou, or he just couldn't do it now the **** was about to hit the ceiling. So he either ran away, or got kicked off the team. He's got a wife that wants to be a z-list "Influenzer" so she can't have that **** stress around.

And yes, Adam Leber is managing Miley Cyrus, but maybe Adam is not a part of Reigndeer anymore. He was

1 hour ago, joanhs said:

We found out about that months ago, if not over a year ago, not to sound pissed or anything but it's not a secret. I really do believe him when he said she haven't called him, and he have nothing to do with the situation that is happening. I either think he was "too weak" for Lou, or he just couldn't do it now the **** was about to hit the ceiling. So he either ran away, or got kicked off the team. He's got a wife that wants to be a z-list "Influenzer" so she can't have that **** stress around.

And yes, Adam Leber is managing Miley Cyrus, but maybe Adam is not a part of Reigndeer anymore. He was

Don't you think Larry has distanced himself from Lou M. Taylor and conservatorship and illegal methods?

I also do not understand why Larry has been beaten/won by Lou M. Taylor, she now has great clients thanks to Larry's contacts? for example Steven Tyler.

Also, if there was a fair trial, Larry was only complicit in this situation.

The only guilty in the fair trial case would be Jamie Spears, Andrew Wallet, lawyers, and doctors.

3 hours ago, joanhs said:

. I either think he was "too weak" for Lou, or he just couldn't do it now the **** was about to hit the ceiling. So he either ran away, or got kicked off the team. 

Good two cents but Larry seems good friends with Lou. Larry signed with Aerosmith in late 2018 and Lou has been Steven Tyler’s friend/finance manager for a while. 

24 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

Good two cents but Larry seems good friends with Lou. Larry signed with Aerosmith in late 2018 and Lou has been Steven Tyler’s friend/finance manager for a while. 

Steven Tyler has been or was a client of Larry since the early 2000s, so the Super bowl with Britney or had contact between record labels or managers.

On 4/14/2020 at 3:47 PM, Damon said:

The original Myah Marie :gloss:

This song is beautiful and it's like 101% something Britney could and would sing. It could definitely be an unreleased from 2005/06.

And if you pitch this girl down as in the fake snippet she sounds surprisingly more similar to Britney than Myah. Not quite the verses, but the chorus! Myah could never.

I would have died for this song to close the Circus record :mcry:

Archived