What do you think Larry Rudolf is doing now?

Urbanney

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know he used to manage other artists and produced some tv shows. I'm not sure what he's doing right now but I would bet he's managing other people and looking into other business ventures. His wife has a cycle studio in Vegas. I'm sure he's fine. He's made so much money being Britney's manager that he and his family are set for life.

30 minutes ago, BritneySpurs said:

I know he used to manage other artists and produced some tv shows. I'm not sure what he's doing right now but I would bet he's managing other people and looking into other business ventures. His wife has a cycle studio in Vegas. I'm sure he's fine. He's made so much money being Britney's manager that he and his family are set for life.

Aside from Britney,Β  he only has one other clientΒ 

Β 

19 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Aside from Britney,Β  he only has one other clientΒ 

Thats not true, they have other besides Miley Cyrus, who Adam mostly manages.
And, I don't think he is Britneys manager. I don't think Britney have one right now.Β 
I think Lou has overtaken everything businessy

2 hours ago, RealLarryRudolph said:

Currently on a yacht sailing around the Greek isles while I watch this crisis unfold. Don’t you ladies wish you were me? Btw paid for it using Brit’s credit card:whiteladydance:

So youve been stuck on a corona infected yacht for two monthsΒ :deserves:"sailing around the greek isles" is one way to put itΒ :wtf:

Archived