Currentney + short hair? Britney's natural hair

As a respond to @puresin_rg thread: 

I got quarantine-level bored, so I've done some 15-minute photoshop on one of current pics (please forgive the messiness I just wanted to do it quickly :yesokay:)

I think Britney's real hair is currently like this:
unaffyn611du.jpg

I think she would look cute with such hairstyle. She takes not enough care of her hair and the extensions, and short hair is easier to take care of.

If you compare it to the real one, you can see the extensions have different structure:
j28tvconatb8.jpg

Would you like to see Britney actually wearing short hairstyle? 

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

y'all are literally psychotic, no wonder she's scared of her fans s3yzw3y.gif 

What is so psychotic in having a little fun with photoshop? 
If someone would do this to my pic, I would like to see myself in different hairstyle, have nothing against to it :nopingout:
There are tons of fan made pics with photoshopped clothes, hair etc. :yesokay:

You are just jealous of my photoshop skills, aren't you :barbie::lizzie:

35 minutes ago, xkhingx said:

at this point she should shave it and let it grow naturally for 2-3 years without doing ANYTHING to it

This seems like the only way for her to get healthy hair again. Cut it, let it grow out from the root, don’t bleach/dye it, focus on conditioning, and avoid heat as often as possible. Avoid long-term use of extensions.

1 hour ago, Urbanney said:

I prefer longer hair, but it's not my body or my hair. It's totally her choice.

You're right, it's totally her choice!

But it's hard to miss all the comments about her hair anytime she posts new pic on instagram, it always ends with "someone buy her a hairbrush" :omg:

This time it's just free discussion, like we did after 2007 vma performance, talking about what outfit she could wear instead of actual one. Or about her ex-boyfriends, ranking them from worst to best (they were her choices too). 

Obviously I don't mean to offend her in any way. She's awesome the way she is, when she's truly herself.

1 hour ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I think she always looks lovely with short hair. Like when she was pregnant, glowing!  :clap:   :barbie:

Yes, she was literally glowing :clap1:

2000's style was nice too!

67f15fb7ae377e99c42697194960a946--britne29fd326318ddaedef6a53d0edfb0ed63.jpg

I think such beautiful person will look lovely with any hairstyle :mcry:

It would be interesting to see her like that again.

34 minutes ago, Charlotte_the_Harlot said:

You're right, it's totally her choice!

But it's hard to miss all the comments about her hair anytime she posts new pic on instagram, it always ends with "someone buy her a hairbrush" :omg:

This time it's just free discussion, like we did after 2007 vma performance, talking about what outfit she could wear instead of actual one. Or about her ex-boyfriends, ranking them from worst to best (they were her choices too). 

Obviously I don't mean to offend her in any way. She's awesome the way she is, when she's truly herself.

I wasn't trying to suggest that you were trying to control Britney's appearance. I just didn't feel comfortable, as a man, saying how a woman should style herself. I prefer when women keep their hair long, but it's not my place to tell or decide what a woman should do with her hair. I didn't feel comfortable posting my opinion without giving that disclosure. :mhm:

1 hour ago, Urbanney said:

I wasn't trying to suggest that you were trying to control Britney's appearance. I just didn't feel comfortable, as a man, saying how a woman should style herself. I prefer when women keep their hair long, but it's not my place to tell or decide what a woman should do with her hair. I didn't feel comfortable posting my opinion without giving that disclosure. :mhm:

I understand your point. It's nice of you to not be that type of man who tells a woman what to do. :kiss:
As a woman, when I'm commenting on Britney's appearance, it's like giving style advice to my best friend :mhm:

Archived