the co-ed remix is better and yall will deal

Britneyarmy8

19 minutes ago, rik said:

no i legit take no offence for real!!!!! i agree using the word is not necessary a good thing at all and not benefitial to anyone 

thays kinda why i stopped using it. it definitely makes for a really good discussion though and i love that

OH THANK GOD. MY ANXIETY. :embarrassney: when I saw your notif I thought oh were gonna have breakdown 2.0. I love you like please don't ever think I will shade you. I don't do that to my friends. ❤

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators
8 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I feel like the general consensus here is in favor of the co-ed remix.

I've never liked it though and way prefer the album version.

i do like the more singing part of the album version and wish they didnt cut it out

the whole Tonight, let's fly, boy have no fear (have no fear)
There's no time to lose (What are you waiting for?)
And next week, you may not see me here
So, boy, just make your move (let me see what you can do)

ugh that was really good

I usually like an R&B mix but I was never thrilled about Pharrel's lines in the song. I didn't need a co-ed version of that, didn't want that particular male gaze ish added, no thanks. Remix it, sure, but why jump on it with your vocals and remove some of my BRIT?! :ririshade2:

I like the original, but even some of her lyrics always seemed problematic to me. That's me. I still love the song and some other lyrics ("AND YOUR **** HAIR" I'm forever thinking about, + more). :bparty: I'm sure the beats in both tracks are great, but I haven't given the remix as much attention.

Archived