the co-ed remix is better and yall will deal

Britneyarmy8

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

ok cause its true people have been using the word fat in exhale for a long *** time idk why but they have 

Ok but it's no longer true because I am here, H.E.R.E - here. :barbie:

And to be quite honest, I only see you and @rik use that word as an insult nowadays. I don't care if it was a trend before I came here, but as far as my 2 months in here is concerned, I rarely see that being used by 'everyone'. So no, you are wrong. It's not everyone. No shade to rik cause I love him, but all shade to you cause you tried it with me. :chrissy:

1 hour ago, MidnightCarlisy said:

Boys has to be one Brits most forgotten songs. Am I wrong ?

She will not let you forget it though. It has been in every tour since Onyx Hotel. Britney loves that song. UGH. I wish she'd swap it for Sometimes or My Prerogative. 

But yeah, the remix beats the original. 

• Content Curators
2 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

FINALLY someone said it! :tiffdrink:

I don't get the love for the album version when it's literally one of my personal least favorite Britney songs :tiffdrink:

The co ed mix saved it. Pharrel's production make it sound so fresh even in 2020 :tiffdrink:

YES THANK U 

it’s just fresh :yaknow:

love u and ur immaculate taste except for that one artist u Stan :tina:

6 minutes ago, rik said:

i mean i really don't think i've used the word that often tbh cuz i've found it uncomfortable especially being friends with 'plus size' people, but i've used it in reference to the demi lovato meme which i think @Britneyarmy8 is doing. it's obviously  not the best taste but i know it's just a joke when he's using it and from stan twitter. he also just turned 18 and will learn, as i am also learning having recently turned 23 and it's simply a process. i don't think that either of us have genuinely used it maliciously and in the rare times that i have used it, it's towards something completely unrelated!!!! :yeahhh:

i do love you too but i can assure you this isn't the case

That's what I mean. The Demi Lovato meme I know about it. You don't have to be defensive. It ain't that deep. Like I said, it's no shade to you and i'm not calling you out on it. I am simply making a point to your good friend over there for stating that EVERYONE uses that word here on Exhale when in fact, it isn't true. Because I stand by what I said, you two are the only two I see (and I SEE EVERYTHING) who uses that word for whatever meaning and purpose other than it's dictionary meaning. I wasn't shading you but only to him/her for trying it with me. That's all shade to him/her and zero for you honestly.

If you take offense (again), I respect that. I really can't do anything about it. But just to let you know, it's not that serious like your hip hop yoga class can f ing wait i promise. :arianabye:

Archived