the co-ed remix is better and yall will deal

Britneyarmy8

• Content Curators

boys co ed> boys album 

@JordanMiller sorry for coming for ur  video today and the choice of music u made

i loved every second of it

like the instrumental is so much better and its just good in general

not to mention the choreo that went with it is one of britney's best 

idk i just really like songs with a strong (very urban ( @RealLarryRudolph teas)) beat and instrumental

also i dont understand the hate for the song

i understand the hate for the piece of me zumba remix of that song made by jayden in his basement ( @Blackout2006 :orangu:)

anyone who likes the album version better is fat and probably stans shania twain 

tagging people cause i still wanna know ur opinions :demi:(even if they are wrong :chrissy:)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

anyone who likes the album version better is fat and probably stans shania twain

Who the **** do you think you are coming for Country Pop Queen Shania like that? :rupaulslap:

This is undeserved slander for the woman who gave Britney one of the only songs she sings live occasionally :rupaulslap:

Don’t even get me started on body shaming. Respect your damn self :rupaulslap:

You’re right about about Boys though. Pharrell adds to the vibe and the beat is slicker :bop:

7 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

Who the **** do you think you are coming for Country Pop Queen Shania like that? This is undeserved slander for the woman who gave Britney one of the only songs she sings live occasionally Don’t even get me started on body shaming. Respect your damn self 

Thank you. :barbie:

Archived