Is Britney your #1 fav (still)?

6 minutes ago, Albealright said:

She is trash, wash up and looks like she’s 50, yes in the beginning, she was “it” but now she’s no one and even she knows it. She should just never show her face again because no one cares.

Not your first post being a hateful one. :eheeek:

• Content Curators
1 hour ago, Albealright said:

She is trash, wash up and looks like she’s 50, yes in the beginning, she was “it” but now she’s no one and even she knows it. She should just never show her face again because no one cares.

I-

why the fuc k are u on a Britney Forum 

ur a trash person over all and you should never show ur face here again because no one cares 
:drag:

Not ur community reputation being a -1 

@EasyThere impact

• Like 2
On 4/17/2020 at 2:08 AM, Albealright said:

LOL it takes a special kind of idiot to waste all this time and energy to spread hate and negativity on a subject matter you think is not relevant anymore. Go home troll, no1 cares for your tasteless opinions. :trash:

On 4/13/2020 at 8:49 PM, MidnightCarlisy said:

I love Madonna two, I agree I also did not like Madame X. Rebel Heart was kinda still okay but I don't listen to any of those songs anymore. MDNA I loved I understand why some people didn't really like it but Falling Free alone made that album complete. It is one of Madonna's most beautiful and deep songs ever. The rest I love a lot of it two Confessions, American Life all of them it's no wonder why she is the queen :barbie:

Falling Free is one of my all time favorite M songs!! It's so beautiful! Glad to hear I'm not the only one!!! :) 

• Like 1

No, but it’s because I don’t listen to pop music that much anymore (moved to kpop) so I kinda forgot about her along with some of my favorite artists which makes me feel like I betrayed them wtf :crying4: She still has a special place in my heart ofc and I decided to restan not that long ago!