Is Britney your #1 fav (still)?

17 hours ago, Urbanney said:

Please share :katycream:

britney-album.jpg

She's been for 20 years and forever will. She's just a huge part of my life. I could never forget or replace her. She's been a companion to me for twenty long years, everyday. 

It's not just being a fan, she's literally a part of myself. 

yes, and yes her voice was crisp clear,  and ultimately "Britney" she did her own backing vocals,  and minimal autotune. I mean Anticipating was my first time ever,  especially during  the adlibs towards the end, it was minimal, creepy, and perfect!

Not to mention the album artwork, and her layered signature haircut!

Music wise? nope..:chrissy:

not anymore.. i've been into other artists /Grimes/Banks/Liz/070 Shake/Shygirl/Allie x/Rosalía/Lana and some french music/K-pop, most not famous cuz i hate mainstream. 

tho i still find BlackOut as the best Electronic-Pop album till this day hands down.

Person wise? yes, hell yes, i'd never replace her.. grew up to her and she'll always have a place in my heart :comingthru:

She is not my favourite..

she is Britney Spears - not only an artist for me. I like her as a persona.

I have other favourites yes but they can’t compete with Britney cause they are not as good/talented/interesting/kind/underrated/mistreated/fighter/helpwanted/funny/“lucky”/overprotected/Stronger/iconic/mysterious/epic/

:tongueney:
:smokney2: 

:gimmemoar: 

:yeahhh:

:smokney:

:bsass:

I'm not a big fan anymore, BUT no one can replace Britney.

Britney did the worst things a popstar can do to ruin her image or loose her fanbase: but she's still my number one and always will be. She had so many impact on me during her prime, she was perfect. I grew up with her and always will be, no matter how much she screwed up.

On 4/14/2020 at 2:21 AM, Email My D said:

She will always be my number 1 now and forever. If you want to cure depression, you listen to Britney. If you want to cure depression, you watch a Britney PERFORMANCE. If you want to cure depression, you watch a Britney music video (except for everytime, you might end up killing yourself). 

You can't just replace someone who has helped you get through tough times, set such a high standard of what a popstar should be that almost 20 years later not 1 person has even come close to replicating that, not even her lol. What amazes me is all the power she was given and yet she always stayed humble and down to earth. Long live the queen. :kisses2all:

She is trash, wash up and looks like she’s 50, yes in the beginning, she was “it” but now she’s no one and even she knows it. She should just never show her face again because no one cares.