Is Britney your #1 fav (still)?

• Content Curators
1 hour ago, scottmoorela said:

Madonna has always been my #1. Britney was my second fave for a long time..but not sure about now. All of my gals are kinda failing for me lately. Katy, Rihanna, Beyonce, Gaga, Kylie, and most recently M with Madame X. Just not loving the direction a lot of their music has gone... I miss 2006-2011 dance/pop. :) 

I love Madonna two, I agree I also did not like Madame X. Rebel Heart was kinda still okay but I don't listen to any of those songs anymore. MDNA I loved I understand why some people didn't really like it but Falling Free alone made that album complete. It is one of Madonna's most beautiful and deep songs ever. The rest I love a lot of it two Confessions, American Life all of them it's no wonder why she is the queen :barbie:

• Like 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Super Mods

She’s practically family. I can trace my life through her work. Even when I don’t intend it to be, she pops up in my life. Not to mention she’s just a good person and probably the most authentic popstar ever. No other person can be so untouchable it seems but at the same time can be so relatable. I think she’s naturally a giver and always sends positive energy which is probably why she’s so like able, she makes you feel good and it feels selfish to say that as she deserves it even more. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Arianna said:

. People know me for my Britney.

Same. People at school used to call me Brit. lol

I posted something related to Britney on Facebook couple days ago and my high  school teacher comment was  “OMG, I still remember you singing and talking about how much you love her.”

i also had another high school  teacher that I talked like 8/9 years later  and she asked if I still love Britney I  said yes And asked her  how could she remember this after years and she goes: I’ve never met anybody that loves Britney like you do. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

She will always be my number 1 now and forever. If you want to cure depression, you listen to Britney. If you want to cure depression, you watch a Britney PERFORMANCE. If you want to cure depression, you watch a Britney music video (except for everytime, you might end up killing yourself). 

You can't just replace someone who has helped you get through tough times, set such a high standard of what a popstar should be that almost 20 years later not 1 person has even come close to replicating that, not even her lol. What amazes me is all the power she was given and yet she always stayed humble and down to earth. Long live the queen. :kisses2all:

• Love 2
  • Like 2

I'm not sure, Britney is the artist that I talk about the most when I'm with other people, even if they say that is tiring that I just talk about her, but at the same time I listen to so many artists that I don't really know tbh :receipts2:

This lasts few days probably no because I've started to listen to Aaliyah, Tinashe, Lauren and Ella Mai more but I'm not sure

(:flop:fan)