MTV spilled tea on the infamously 2004 halftime show

Spicechinodiva

In 2004. MTV produced their second and what would become their Final halftime show.

Beth McCarthy-Miller the Executive producer on MTV's behalf. Gave a huge insight. It was supposed to reveal a mini dress. But the outfit kept slipping. So in a span of 72 Hours. Janet and her team changed. Also Justin rarely had time to rehearse as well. They only rehearsed once. JT flew in to Texas and arrived at the stadium just 8 minutes before the show.

So thx to this tea. What happened really wasn't avoidable as all parties didn't properly prepare for the show..

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, ****y said:

Interesting.

I'm just glad it wasn't Britney up there because that fiasco ruined Janet's career.  It should have ruined JT's instead since he's the one who actually tore her clothes off but that's misogyny for you. :mhm:

And racism. If he was a black man. His career would be over. 

But nobody talks about that angle 

9 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Now stream this song because it deserved better :didilie:

Reveal hidden contents

I raise and offer you Moist..I had fun getting eaten to this track.

Sometimes I wish Britney unleashed her *** side. @JordanMiller @Roxxy 

Her PG bedroom fantasies is tired. Give me tracks like this. So ****** without cussing or being vulgar. But Because of subject matter. Record label has to remove it due to it can't be radio friendly 

38 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Bull. Chris Brown, a Black man, beat up Rihanna, stalked Karrueche and has done heinous **** to several female employees, superiors, lovers and even fans. And he's still got a career simply because women think he's hot (I'll admit he was before all the tattoos, grills and bleached-blonde hair, but that hasn't been since like 2010) and gays love his big ****. :nyheadache: That's so much worse than exposing a woman's titty on live TV, and he's still making music.

Don't underestimate the amount of people who'd bang JT no matter what race he is, and the privilege that would allow him, such as getting no heat from something controversial.

44 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

What makes you think that?

I don’t see skin color so that’s why I’ve never thought about that angle. :idkney:

I swear I will never understand why society and industry see him as a charming prince and his pretty boy.
I also don't understand that Janet was flirting with him after Justin hurt her niece by telling her on her birthday the rumors of Britney and Wade.
I also remember that Justin said that she had a secret daughter and I remember perfectly that after all this, Justin, Johnny W, and Sonia Muckle saying that he was going to go back to Britney, just to divert the topic.

1 minute ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Simple 

A black man did that to a woman. He would have been cancelled. She would be treated like the victim and have the career. 

I mean what is your supporting evidence? An example that lead you to believe this. 

14 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Bull. Chris Brown, a Black man, beat up Rihanna, stalked Karrueche and has done heinous **** to several female employees, superiors, lovers and even fans. And he's still got a career simply because women think he's hot (I'll admit he was before all the tattoos, grills and bleached-blonde hair, but that hasn't been since like 2010) and gays love his big ****. :nyheadache: That's so much worse than exposing a woman's titty on live TV, and he's still making music.

Don't underestimate the amount of people who'd bang JT no matter what race he is, and the privilege that would allow him, such as getting no heat from something controversial.

The two are abusers each in their own way but the two are very similar.

Justin humiliated his ex-girlfriend emotionally, ********, and professionally and has insulted her for years at his concerts.

• Content Curators
1 hour ago, Barajas said:

Just watched the whole thing in HQ and damn.. just realized she only sang like 2 songs, the performance was invaded by a bunch of male artist and she got almost no time  for her music. 

yeah ik!!

i saw it a couple a weeks ago and janet is barely in it 

it was even more confusing than the 2001 one with brit :orangu:

• Super Mods

Call me a conspiracy theorist but I feel JT set her up to fail. If you look up close, he grabbed not only the red part that was supposed to come off but also the black part. Whether he did it intentionally or not, could be by accident since he only rehearsed once but still, he should have gotten equal amount of heat. Then the fact he was willing to kiss and grovel just so he can maintain his career while not giving a damn about a living legend? Your idol’s sister, like wtf? The whole thing screams white male privilege. He has too a huge history of screwing women over so I wouldn’t put it past him to think that giving he’s willing to do anything to get to the top. Heard he brown noses to Harvey Weinstein so he can get his foot in the acting world. I hope he become irrelevant someday. 

Archived