Microsoft pulls contriversial ad with Siberian performance artist. MARINA

Over the weekend Microsoft found Both Bill gates and the tech giant in hot water over a controversial ad. 

Using Siberian Performance artist to advertise an upcoming art exhibit that's mixed reality. The reaction was very negative. With The whole video being dubbed satanic, Told us to google Spirit Cook. Well Probably would have made history as the most disliked video ever.  Has Microsoft not removed it within 48 hours. 

Are people making a big idea out of nothing really. Or is Religion really that important.

As a proud flag waving atheist. I found happiness and more freedom denouncing the ideas and practices of Religious activity..

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/13/2020 at 4:38 PM, ****y said:

Have y'all seen those pictures with Marina and Lady Gaga drinking blood from a corpse?  I'd post them here but they're pretty disturbing.

You do realize why Gaga's charity has more money than anybody else. Her charity is sponsored by Bill Gates himself.

We should all be scared if his vaccination gets approved. It's rumored that it will also chip us and ID us. Basically follow and track every move we make or do..

21 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

You do realize why Gaga's charity has more money than anybody else. Her charity is sponsored by Bill Gates himself.

We should all be scared if his vaccination gets approved. It's rumored that it will also chip us and ID us. Basically follow and track every move we make or do..

Our phones already track our every move.  You’d think they’d be okay with just that.

I had no idea Gaga and Bill were in cahoots. That’s some Reveleations type mess and I, for one, will not be receiving any chips unless they’re by frito lays. 

On 4/14/2020 at 1:38 AM, ****y said:

Have y'all seen those pictures with Marina and Lady Gaga drinking blood from a corpse?  I'd post them here but they're pretty disturbing.

I just found them and... yeah, they're weird. :(

On 4/14/2020 at 1:47 AM, Roxxy said:

High Road wishes she could be anyone but herself. :thelook:

On 4/14/2020 at 2:06 AM, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

The lil album that wasn’t :queenie:but that’s my T for this thread because I don’t want to get called out for derailing from the subject :haha:see you on the other threads :peasants:

You two just LOVE dragging this album, don't y'all? Welp, "Kinky", "Chasing Thunder" and the other gems remain unbothered. :thelook:

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/15/2020 at 5:42 PM, Spicechinodiva said:

I believe that's ONLY rumor.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Super Mods

Marina is actually a SERBIAN artist. Serbia is a country in Europe (South-East, next to Hungary and Croatia) and Syberia is an area in Russia, so like, super far away. Sorry for the lesson, I just felt like this was important to point out lol

Archived