Lindsay Lohan VS Britney

xkhingx

i was watching a recent interview of Lindsay and i noticed that she seems much better mentally (even tho she is not in a conservatorship) than Britney (who is in a conservatorship).

Maybe Britney didn’t even need the conservatorship to get better?Maybe she just needed the right people around her to help her with her mental health problems and not medicate her to the point of not looking like herself?

Lindsay got the chance to get better by herself while Britney didn’t even get that chance, she fell down and instead of letting her pick herself up her team literally said “Mkay u are incapable of living like a normal human being here are ur pills go tour”

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Roxxy said:

Ok but what's up with the title. :yesokay:

Britney may not be stronger than yesterday, but she can definitely handle herself enough without a conservatorship. She just needs a life coach and true and genuine good people around her. ❤

sorry i literally couldn’t think of a title:ehidk: 

• Content Curators
13 minutes ago, xkhingx said:

Maybe Britney didn’t even need the conservatorship to get better?Maybe she just needed the right people around her to help her with her mental health problems and not medicate her to the point of not looking like herself?

YES

I wanna be there when you touch fire

You underestimate Britney, her mind and her will power a lot.

We should trust her a little more. We know nothing about the circumstances and her life. She has told us nothing.

She never portrayed herself as a victim.

On the other hand, whatever she is going through, she never stopped working, being successful and making the best of the situation.

How far she has come and how she overcomes any obstacle is all because of herself.

Having mental health illness or not, needing a cship or not, don't you guys underestimate her and compare her with anyone.

here is the thing:

we don't know how britney really is. i think she's more stable than people are giving her credit for. i think she's just a weirdo and people treat those who are different like they're not acceptable. she's always been weird...she's just older and dgaf anymore after all she's been thru, she's not hiding it as much anymore like she did at the start of her career. i don't know how the woman feels, but i strongly believe being in the conservatorship inhibits her happiness as an adult and her career (which i think means a wholeeee lot to her), seeing her kids, etc. i 100% believe she needs to be released from it, i do not care what mental disorder she has. most people with mental disorders work for a living and are independent and do just fine. multi millionaire britney can, too, and then some.

lindsay has a totally different background. britney had her authoritarian dad looming, her mom being..a stage mom, then given to management who restricted all aspects of her life whilst not letting her have a break. i think she's hella high strung and very out there. i think her only major **** of choice has been nicotine and alcohol, both of which are bad for her (alcohol is the worst **** you can consume fyi), but i don't think that was EVER her main issue. it was exploitative, controlling people and a ****ed up antisocial media pushing a high strung girl into a bad place and then punishing her for it.

lindsay, i admittedly don't know as much about, but from what i see--i think she's borderline and has had wayyyy more **** issues than brit. her parents from what ive read were overgrown teenagers and lindsay was basically parent #3. thats a very different environment from what britney grew up in, even when we know scant information about their childhoods. i think lindsay is a bit of a pendulum, high and low and all about momentum. i think britney is kind of rigid and a perfectionist that is easily anxious. lindsay also had no one to just take her life and lock it up away from her like they did with brit.

1 hour ago, xkhingx said:

I mean... isn't that obvious since a few good years? :wtfdidusay::mhm:

5 hours ago, EasyThere said:

Lindsay imo

She might not be as rich and famous as Britney is or heck even old Lindsay. But she seems happy and at peace for the past few years now.

Even physically she looks better than Britney 

Just look at this interview. She looks happy,healthy,intelligent,present and at peace.

The sun hasn't risen on the day where Lindsay Lohan looks better than Britney Spears. Bite your tongue. 

• Content Curators
17 minutes ago, SpaceFunk said:

The sun hasn't risen on the day where Lindsay Lohan looks better than Britney Spears. Bite your tongue. 

thats exactly what i was about to say

like when brinny has the smuged eyeliner and wack hair she doesnt look great but when shes all decked out she is so beautiful

lindsay really looks 55 no matter what

18 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

She literally doesn't 

And I am not even gonna post pics/videos from times where Lindsay looked good. Bcz yall will trash it anyway. 

And you as a Britney Spears fan,should  know better than to shade someone for agein bad. Love the girl,but Britney looks late 40s with good makeup,and mid 60s with bad makeup aka 90%of the time.

Britney hasn't looked good since late 2017 and probably won't look good ever again.

She literally looks better than Britney in video I posted

Thank god you’re retiring if you think Britney ever looks in her 60s. 

Lindsay looks like a raisin and her mug shot looked like a woman in her 60s and that was like 10 years ago. 

You say Britney fans should know better than to slam someone for ageing and then come in slamming Britney for ageing? **** up outta here with this trash :byebitch:

12 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

I will always come out of retirement when it comes to Lindsay's and Britneys slander. And sweet as you said that mugshot was 10 years ago.

As I said I'd post good photos of Lindsay but you would slander it anyways so why even try.

And to find bad photo of Britney you just need to go to her insta. She is serving 60 year old since late 2017 :walkoff:

if yall didn't trash Lindsay's appe8I wouldn't trash Britneys either  :walkoff:

I as a Britney Spears stan have no problem of telling the truth :walkoff:

Gurl I didn’t say I didn’t like Lindsay. In fact, I was totally here for it when she tried to relaunch her acting career. Lindsay was everything in the 00’s and we stan Cady in this house thank you :flawlessbye:

Britney has done some sun, and it shows but she had the skin for tanning. Lindsay looks like she’s done double the damage and triple the *****. She looks in a better place and has definitely come back a long way from where she was but 

59 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

I don’t want or need to trash Lindsay, I’m just stating the facts. You’re the one coming in with the ageist comments, pitting two women against one another literally no reason :tired:

45 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

this thread is literally so stupid.

Archived