Lauren Jauregui gets heat for sharing controversial anti-vax video

• Leader

Lauren Jauregui shared an anti-vax video to her millions of followers, which of course inspired a wave of backlash. Because it's 2020 and thousands of people are dying from a virus.......

“I’ve been saying this,” she captioned the video. “Freedom stripping. We’ll see what’s up when we wake the f—k up.” She also commented, “real af [sic],” on the account’s original post, Pop Crush reports.

The video touched on topics related to the government’s suggestions for health, the coronavirus pandemic, vaccines, use of antibacterials and the media. 

“I’m sorry if anyone was offended by anything in the video I reposted on my story. I am not personally “anti” anything, I am & will always be pro choice & autonomy,” she began. “I don’t believe anything should be enforced upon anyone.”

She added, “If you associate me with irresponsibility because of someone else’s beliefs, I can’t really stop you from having your opinion. But I did want to clarify and, again, apologize for any misreading of what point I agreed with.”

Thoughts??? Do you agree with the Lento singer?

lauren-vax.jpg

I’ve been trying to change my mindset of not being so judgmental recently. I’ve noticed I’ve developed a habit of being quick to look down upon others often, rather than being empathetic. With that being said, the anti-vaxxers, flat earthers, and people who think 5G is causing coronavirus are really testing me :katycry:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

There's a reason why Anti vaccine is becoming real. Growing up you literally had 4. If you look at the list. It's about 30 now. So parents are concerned cos they don't understand. 

But my belief about the Autism myth is definitely false.

You're born with Autism.  It's a mental disorder.  I have it. It's permanent and there is no cure as Toni Braxton once said. Her son was cured of Autism. 

That one had me like. Girl, where. You can't be cured of something that's with you since the days of the womb..

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block