Da faq is diz?

mfanbs

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mess. She talks about that early nosejob and brow lift, which I'm not even sure happened, but for the obvious plastic surergery from 2013 onwards she's like: "Oh, that's just natural aging". Girl, no. It's obvious she has something done on her lips, teeth, cheeks, etc. 

I was actually quite surprised when Britney started with the plastic surgery. She's always been a natural beauty and didn't seem to care about her appearence. Imo, she's not happy with the results. In interviews and on red carpets, she often covers her mouth with her hand. I'm also wondering if it was her decision to do the plastic surgery or her team's. If it's the latter, that's really messed up.

10 minutes ago, Sinned_88 said:

Imo, she's not happy with the results. In interviews and on red carpets, she often covers her mouth with her hand. I'm also wondering if it was her decision to do the plastic surgery or her team's. If it's the latter, that's really messed up.

Given the fact that she isn't allowed to make any decisions on her own I am going to bet this was forced at the hand of Loucifer and the rest of those money grubbing ****s.

i was skipping through most of it... but my point is...

so what if she has done plastic surgery or anybody else... its not you its not your body...

sure i dont like her new mouth but what can we do about?

i would rather focus on my self than what celebs are wearing if they had bad haircuts or plastic surgeries its their life not ours

3 hours ago, Sharkney said:

Given the fact that she isn't allowed to make any decisions on her own I am going to bet this was forced at the hand of Loucifer and the rest of those money grubbing ****s.

Britney did that to herself. If you really think they can force Britney to do plastic surgery (nothing related to her health), you are delusional. Like, seriously? :tiffcackle: you guys are taking this too far. Mess

Its pretty well documented that Britney has struggled with insecurities for most of her life. I even vividly remember during her peak Britney being asked questions about her appearance and her saying things she would like to change. I'm sure natural aging and a history of smoking plays a part in how she looks today, but there is no doubt in my mind that she has gotten surgeries as well. 

On 4/13/2020 at 1:20 PM, Needleney said:

Britney did that to herself. If you really think they can force Britney to do plastic surgery (nothing related to her health), you are delusional. Like, seriously? :tiffcackle: you guys are taking this too far. Mess

I wouldn’t label me as delusional. I think skeptical is the right word for a lot of us who doubt what Britney is actually in control of, and it’s very warranted. We already know that she has no control over any of her assets, money, visitation, can’t drive a car, own a cell phone... etc the list goes on. So it’s not “delusional” to wonder if she also has a lack of control over her image. 

Archived