What are your favorite unreleased or bonus tracks?

iamsodramatic

Hi!!

I am making a youtube playlist of some of Britney's unreleased or bonus tracks that I'm not so familiar with to listen to on my commute to work (I'm an essential healthcare worker).

Here's what I have so far:

And Then We Kiss, Mood Ring, State of Grace, Don't Hang Up, Strangest Love, Trouble, Amnesia, Ouch, Let Go, Over To You Now, Dramatic

What're some of your faves?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bonus tracks: Autumn Goodbye, Before the Goodbye, I Run Away, Don't Hang Up, Get Back, Phonography, Rock Me In, Up N Down, He About To Lose Me, Scary, Hold On Tight, Better, Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortes), Liar 

Unreleased: My top 5 unreleased are Strangest Love, To Love Let Go, Everyday, State of Grace and She'll Never Be Me. Other good unreleased songs are Let Me Take You There, When I Say So, Guilty (original version), Rockstar, 911, Kiss You All Over, Abroad, Unbroken, Hey Ma etc. 

Bonus/B-Sides: Walk On By, I Run Away, Before The Goodbye, And Then We Kiss, Everybody (Yes I like this song), Get Back, Phonography, Amnesia, Quicksand, Rock Boy (underrated), Up n Down, Don’t Keep Me Waiting & Mood Ring

Unreleased: When I Say So, Rockstar, Strangest Love, State Of Grace, Let Go, Little Me

Archived