Katy Perry low-key confirms Las Vegas residency

If I was drunk enough and happen to be in Vegas I would go. However, I haven’t liked a Katy record since her first. Katy’s downfall was so fast and I didn’t expect Katy to be such a flop  this early. I just don’t see Katy having a huge show. Yes she has many of hits but there is nothing iconic about her. I can’t name one iconic thing Katy has done. 

(I legit got tickets to Witness Tour for 17$ each :katycry: and the show still wasnt sold out )

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
11 minutes ago, Work*****Stan94 said:

Monsters literally think Gaga invented Madonna too...

I’m mad because they are making it hard to stan for her. I was on it again and there’s a topic saying is she a legend and I couldn’t believe how so many of them wrote of Britney’s accomplishments like it’s because of the internet she became famous and that Madonna paved the way for Gaga. I’m like wow these are the same guys that preach about loving oneself and all that self righteous stuff. To me of all people, why tear Britney down? She’s already been through the ringer, these kids really don’t know anything yet act like they do. That’s like them going to a museum and go “oh my god this is just a bunch of old stuff who gives a crap”

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block