Rank the #1s From Teenage Dream

2 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

No! Not period Honestly the most boring single from her discography along with Small Talk 

I wouldn't want to wish heartbreak on you, but if you go through that (which you will as you get older), you're going to appreciate Part of Me. :bigkiss: And maybe Shadowy likes it because of the flying and the airplanes. :barbie:

2 minutes ago, Shadow2003 said:

Yes, "E.T." at the bottom, where it belongs. :mattafact: And "Firework" is cute, but not as cool as the other singles. :mattafact:

Not you shading the anti-gravity bop (literally) of the decade like that :tiffdrink: Check out the Witness Tour Studio Version I posted on the first page and tell me if your opinion changes :tiffdrink:

And Firework?!? Don't you feel like a plastic bag sometimes? :tiffdrink:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I wouldn't want to wish heartbreak for you, but if you go through that (which you will as you get older), you're going to appreciate Part of Me. :bigkiss: And maybe Shadowy likes it because of the flying and the airplanes. :barbie:

That's the special thing about her discography. It's not all s€x and dance and partying and heartbreak in her songs. There's a lot of inspirational and motivational gems in there :tiffdrink: Lost, Fingerprints, Pearl, Firework, Part Of Me, Wide Awake, Roar, Love Me, By The Grace Of God, It Takes Two, Power, Rise and more :tiffdrink:

• Haha 1
Just now, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

That's the special thing about her discography. It's not all s€x and dance and partying and heartbreak in her songs. There's a lot of inspirational and motivational gems in there :tiffdrink: Lost, Fingerprints, Pearl, Firework, Part Of Me, Wide Awake, Roar, Love Me, By The Grace Of God, It Takes Two, Power, Rise and more :tiffdrink:

How is that special when Britney's discography is diverse too. :huh:

Why is Rise in bold? Is it because you love rice? 🍚🍚🍚 I mean, I get it. Rice is life. :barbie:

• Like 1
Just now, Roxxy said:

I never. :eheeek:

Why would I feel like a plastic bag? :huh:

That's a joke lol :tiffdrink: 

But still, You don't have to be a waste of space, you're original cannot be replaced. If you only knew what the future holds after a hurricane comes a rainbow! Maybe a reason why, all the doors are closed, so you could open one that leads you to the perfect road :tiffdrink: baby you're a Firework, come and show em what you're worth, make em go aw aw aw, as you shoot across the sky ay ay! Boom boom boom, even brighter that the moon moon moon!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

But still, You don't have to be a waste of space, you're original cannot be replaced. If you only knew what the future holds after a hurricane comes a rainbow! Maybe a reason why, all the doors are closed, so you could open one that leads you to the perfect road  baby you're a Firework, come and show em what you're worth, make em go aw aw aw, as you shoot across the sky ay ay! Boom boom boom, even brighter that the moon moon moon!

Omg when you read it, it's actually powerful. :o

• Like 1
Just now, Roxxy said:

How is that special when Britney's discography is diverse too. :huh:

Why is Rise in bold? Is it because you love rice? 🍚🍚🍚 I mean, I get it. Rice is life. :barbie:

Yeah sure but how many songs like that can you find? :mcorangu: I can sure name some bops on Oops like What U See, Don't Go Knockin' and Stronger. Then some on Britney like Lonely. Then we have Alien :mcorangu: Femme Fatale tho :mcorangu:

• Haha 1
Just now, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

I love the songs but is it really that deep lyrically tho From track 1 to 17 it's all fun pure pop dance tracks 

But you stan it, and love it - despite not having deep lyrics. :bigkiss: Which already undermines your earlier statement about Katy's discography being 'special' for having deep lyrics and different themes. :yaknow: I think that's the beauty of music. It's not about deep lyrics. It is never about that. Music is a feeling. :werk: It's an experience. :prettyney: It makes people come together. :comingthru: Like Madonna's. :barbie:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

Was it a case of a faulty parachute? :barbie:

I won't just survive
Oh, you will see me thrive
Can't write my story
I'm beyond the archetype
I won't just conform
No matter how you shake my core
'Cause my roots, they run deep, oh

Oh, ye of so little faith
Don't doubt it, don't doubt it
Victory is in my veins
I know it, I know it
And I will not negotiate
I'll fight it, I'll fight it
I will transform

When, when the fire's at my feet again
And the vultures all start circling
They're whispering, you're out of time
But still, I rise
This is no mistake, no accident
When you think the final nail is in, think again
Don't be surprised, I will still rise

:katycry:

Sadly, Britney would never be able to write such a track with the conservatorship and all things around her life :tiffdrink: Glory, an album she had a lot of involvement in, was all about s€x and partying from top to bottom :tiffdrink:

Even flop Witness had songs like Hey Hey Hey, Power, Pendulum, Dance With The Devil and Act My Age :tiffdrink:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

I won't just survive
Oh, you will see me thrive
Can't write my story
I'm beyond the archetype
I won't just conform
No matter how you shake my core
'Cause my roots, they run deep, oh

Oh, ye of so little faith
Don't doubt it, don't doubt it
Victory is in my veins
I know it, I know it
And I will not negotiate
I'll fight it, I'll fight it
I will transform

When, when the fire's at my feet again
And the vultures all start circling
They're whispering, you're out of time
But still, I rise
This is no mistake, no accident
When you think the final nail is in, think again
Don't be surprised, I will still rise

:katycry:

Sadly, Britney would never be able to write such a track with the conservatorship and all things around her life :tiffdrink: Glory, an album she had a lot of involvement in, was all about s€x and partying from top to bottom :tiffdrink:

Even flop Witness had songs like Hey Hey Hey, Power, Pendulum, Dance With The Devil and Act My Age :tiffdrink:

Ok where is the story. Those are the lyrics. :huh:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

But you stan it, and love it - despite not having deep lyrics. :bigkiss: Which already undermines your earlier statement about Katy's discography being 'special' for having deep lyrics and different themes. :yaknow: I think that's the beauty of music. It's not about deep lyrics. It is never about that. Music is a feeling. :werk: It's an experience. :prettyney: It makes people come together. :comingthru: Like Madonna's. :barbie:

Tbh when it comes to Britney, I don't expect much :mcorangu: Even after all this is over, I'm pretty sure the B10 lead single would be on the same line as Make Me or DYWCO :mcorangu:

I find myself listening to a lot more of Katy than Britney when I need some upliftment you know :tiffdrink: In general, Prism is one of my favourite albums because it has all kinds of bops :tiffdrink:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block