Is Madonna the first star to perform at Coachella? An official YouTube documentary says yes

Spicechinodiva

According to the official Coachella documentary 20 years in the desert. No really big star headlined Coachella prior to 2006. 

Well Madonna's Management called and said Madonna should perform.  The main stage was fully booked. GUY SAOD. well what about the dance tent. They thought genius. Her name is in. But in a small print. In the dance tent. 

The place was jam packed. To the point that Coachella called it a staples center type Audience. Her set was a preview of her upcoming Confessions tour.

Two things happened she controversially during I Love new York told the audience  To **** off and suck then President Bush's  D I C K. Matching how she performed it on the tour. 

She was 32 minutes late. That Scissor sisters set was delayed tol 11 pm. Which Jake Shears said. If Madonna is late so be it. But that's the true new yorker mentality if a club kid. Time is irrelevant.  

Only Basic people work and need sleep. 

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived