When the songs: "Like I'm Fallin" and "Giving it up for love" leaks?

LucaLBG_

When the songs: "Like I'm Fallin" and "Giving it up for love" leaks?
I'm curious to hear them!
Do you know where I can find them?

This link is from ASCAP (Web Machine 2007): https://web.archive.org/web/20071203124246/https://www.ascap.com/ace/search.cfm?requesttimeout=300&mode=results&searchstr=421009018&search_in=i&search_type=exact&search_det=t,s,w,p,b,v&results_pp=30&start=1

This link is from EMI (Web Machine 2008) : https://web.archive.org/web/20080506121639/https://www.emimusicpub.com/worldwide/servlet/lyrics?song_id=2788990

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Leader
16 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Dm/pm @JordanMiller on here and on Exhales Twitter. He has them (I am 99% sure). But you need to annoy him a lot. At least 20 messages per day. He's rarely online.

I am glad I could help :nyschool:

I hope you realize people are legit emailing me now for these songs that I 100% do not have :didilie:

Everyone PM @EasyThere - they have “Rebellion!” :deserves:

1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

@EasyThere what is this mess you've done. :pika:

@LucaLBG_ Hi! i'm sorry but EasyThere was just joking around. I apologize on his behalf. ❤ and i'd like to welcome you to Exhale!

happy pokemon GIF

Come for the leaks, stay for the community!

Hello and thank you for the welcome! I will often be online in the forum, here in Italy we are all at home with lots of free time.

1 minute ago, LucaLBG_ said:

Hello and thank you for the welcome! I will often be online in the forum, here in Italy we are all at home with lots of free time.

Ok cool. We have Italian Exhalers here. Hope they see this too. How are you holding up?

My good friend @HardToForgetYa is also italian but she hasn't been online in such a long time. I'm worried about her. :embarrassney:

1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

Ok cool. We have Italian Exhalers here. Hope they see this too. How are you holding up?

My good friend @HardToForgetYa is also italian but she hasn't been online in such a long time. I'm worried about her. :embarrassney:

We are all very worried, I consider myself lucky because my whole family is doing well. Many people in Italy have lost their jobs and struggle to feed their families.

2 minutes ago, LucaLBG_ said:

We are all very worried, I consider myself lucky because my whole family is doing well. Many people in Italy have lost their jobs and struggle to feed their families.

It's the same for some of the other Exhalers. They worry about their jobs and are struggling. I also am lucky to not have to think about what will happen after all of this is over, but i am worried for a lot of people. It's sad that this is happening.

25 minutes ago, SpearsSpearsBrit said:

I don't understand why nobody cares about the songs on the DWAD Tour or Little Me. Just yesterday we could hear if we harassed JL on instagram #pleaseleakedlittleme :deserves:

I don't think the songs on the DWAD Tour have a studio versions,but i like them!Little me is a cute song 

2 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

I hope you realize people are legit emailing me now for these songs that I 100% do not have :didilie:

Everyone PM @EasyThere - they have “Rebellion!” :deserves:

Wait until they find out about that USB that Britney definitely hand-delivered to you that definitely had 100 unreleased songs on it. :icant:

Please tell me that rumor is real and you're saving a Britmas for a rainy day, sis. This pandemic is the time to do it. 

:queenflopga: But speaking of leaks, my girl @Isla is always the person to ask for information about leaks. I don't know if she's holding any, but she can tell you pretty much anything about any unreleased song. And I bug her every few months to see if anything new has leaked. (The last one was the Marc Anthony song, right?)

1 hour ago, SpearsSpearsBrit said:

I don't understand why nobody cares about the songs on the DWAD Tour or Little Me. Just yesterday we could hear if we harassed JL on instagram #pleaseleakedlittleme :deserves:

None of the DWAD songs have Studio Versions and one of them was even re-recorded by Enrique Iglesias for one of his albums. I don't think Britney ever meant to release those songs, which is a damn shame.

9 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Wait until they find out about that USB that Britney definitely hand-delivered to you that definitely had 100 unreleased songs on it. :icant:

Please tell me that rumor is real and you're saving a Britmas for a rainy day, sis. This pandemic is the time to do it. 

:queenflopga: But speaking of leaks, my girl @Isla is always the person to ask for information about leaks. I don't know if she's holding any, but she can tell you pretty much anything about any unreleased song. And I bug her every few months to see if anything new has leaked. (The last one was the Marc Anthony song, right?)

Omg thank you haha! I’m no expert, and I don’t have any unreleased songs myself, I’ve just always been fascinated by Britney’s unreleased material. Yes, I Feel So Free With You was the last to leak :) 

5 hours ago, Alex_1991 said:

Like I'm falling is like the last missing song off the whole Bell session

But I'm still waiting for the full Peepshow to leak 

I dont know abour giving it up for love

Giving It Up For Now was produced by Scott Storch. It’s an ITZ outtake. 

Archived