Themes for music videos

conceptuel

something I don't like about her last music videos is that... it lacks a thematic.

- I didn't like slumber party at all & she looked like 2 different persons w/ her blue dress and her platinum hair seconds after. 

- PGs was a total mess.

- Perfume is boring.

- both MM music videos are trash. The La Chapelle one was a ******* mess, she looked like a dirty cougar & her outfits were basic af. let alone that magic dress that make her ***** disappear :jj:

Jungle, space, sea, pirate, victorian era, palace, jungle, boat, shop, retro.
So many things to do. 

I'd like a themed era, such as the circus one, but better themed for the music videos. Imagine a James-Bond sort of theme, one music video with a detective, the other one in a mysterious boat, then going on in the jungle haha. 

Way more pleasant than... Britney wearing ugly lingerie and moving awkwardly in a basic background. 

Oh, and not something like Katie ****tie cheap and awful music videos. The cherry on the top is that that ***** has 0 charisma lol 

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always had this idea for “Man on the Moon,” where the video takes places around the 50’s, and we see Britney playing the part of a housewife. She’s bored at home while her husband who’s an astronaut is getting ready to go out into space. The video would show flashbacks of both of them together while cutting back to Britney being really sad at home longing for her husband. During the countdown the rocket blasts off and ends with Britney looking up at the stars from her window. It could work given the song gives off a very old-timey nostalgic vibe.

v6Wmxld_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

ICMlUNn_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

7tDyiqM_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

8nKxVrL_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f
EjLrrDh_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

bo5NZZk_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

agkkzzr_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Xr09rtg_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f
59cuTfW_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

uWL5gMb_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f
aJGLFLN_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

HMH8oMw_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

CGunF9r_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

EbozYnt_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

What about a prison themed video ? After all, she likes being in a cage. :tired:

Plot : Britney is sent to prison after stealing vanilla candles in a shop. In prison, Britney is the IT girl. She wears her orange top like a crop top. She does some choreography with her girls. She takes the cell phone from a girl and makes a phone call to an unidentified man. Later on, she seduce one of the guardians and take his keys. Britney escape prison incognito with a pink wig. In a dark alley near the prison, a car is waiting for her. It's her dad. They hug and he drives her home. Britney is free. THE END.

17 hours ago, Curious-Spice said:

I always had this idea for “Man on the Moon,” where the video takes places around the 50’s, and we see Britney playing the part of a housewife. She’s bored at home while her husband who’s an astronaut is getting ready to go out into space. The video would show flashbacks of both of them together while cutting back to Britney being really sad at home longing for her husband. During the countdown the rocket blasts off and ends with Britney looking up at the stars from her window. It could work given the song gives off a very old-timey nostalgic vibe.

v6Wmxld_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

ICMlUNn_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

7tDyiqM_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

8nKxVrL_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f
EjLrrDh_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

bo5NZZk_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

agkkzzr_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Xr09rtg_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f
59cuTfW_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

uWL5gMb_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f
aJGLFLN_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

HMH8oMw_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

CGunF9r_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

EbozYnt_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

that's exactly this kinda stuff I want from her if she continues to do music videos. an awesome idea.

so much better than her in leather dancing awkwardly for 4 minutes lol, and interesting tbh 

I just want her to do a pirate-themed video, it can potentially be so much badass. I mean, she looks cool without even trying most of the time lol 

2 hours ago, conceptuel said:

that's exactly this kinda stuff I want from her if she continues to do music videos. an awesome idea.

so much better than her in leather dancing awkwardly for 4 minutes lol, and interesting tbh 

I just want her to do a pirate-themed video, it can potentially be so much badass. I mean, she looks cool without even trying most of the time lol 

Yes! That sounds really dope!

Archived