So I talked to Ms. Myah Marie Langston

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

I felt so guilty pretend that I was her biggest fan on earth and worshipped her music :tiffdrink: I went through her whole Spotify profile with every song from A to Z :tiffdrink: Not gonna lie there are some bops :tiffdrink:

Ok but i'm sure she clocked you is what i'm saying. :uknowit:

• Like 3

🦄 💛🧡💜

Just now, Alex_1991 said:

Well she didn't say anything bad about britney and her fandom, despite all the hate she got for something that was not her fault but BRITNEY'S and her whole team. 

Exactly what I'm tryna say, Myah was never the bad guy (duh) :tiffdrink: But I won't say it's Britney's fault since we all know she has little to no say in how her career was planned after 2008 :tiffdrink: 

• Like 8
28 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

She honestly got a lot of hate she didn't deserve from the fandom when she was simply doing what she was asked to, her job, provide background vocals :tiffdrink: 

She came in to do backing vocals and sang what she was asked to, and never even met Britney in the studio. She might not have been aware that her vocals would be used for much more than the backing track :tiffdrink:

And the reason why she never admitted it in public is because she signed an NDA and she could get into serious trouble if she spoke out on it :tiffdrink:

Stop hating this woman when you don't even know the full story. The real people to be blamed are Britney's team and the vocal producer on many Myah-tracks, Anthony Preston :tiffdrink:

Leave Myah Alone :tiffdrink:

Maybe we should sue B-Team, Anthony Preston and RCA for selling fake Britney tracks, just like a MJ fan do https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/did-sony-admit-to-releasing-fake-michael-jackson-songs-715612/

• Like 7