will.i.am says he misses Britney

Jordan Miller

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
21 hours ago, Trentals said:

Yeah, he screwed up BJ, but how much of that was really his fault? He can’t force Britney to get into a studio and sing.

His work with Cheryl Cole and Natalia Kills was flawless. I was hoping Britney was gonna her her own 3 Words, but yeah. 

I think the reason she wasn’t in the studio is probably due to her refusing to lay vocals on those tracks. Producers from the Theresa camp were saying Will played favoritism and only had his buddies on her album and looking at the credits, it’s mostly him and his posse. I’m sure her team (pretty much Larry) didn’t like her moody direction and brought Will in to get more “pop” friendly songs plus he’s a client so Larry probably gets a percentage from the paycheck too. 

I mean the album is a Will.I.Am typical album, Britney didn’t even look that happy during the listening party. She said she wanted a Janet sound but that’s hardly what Will gave her. even she said during that Make Me interview that she wasn’t happy with the last album which is why she was adamant on being hands on with Glory and the difference shows. 

We can all agree Will and Brit were not the best fit on Britney Jean but it's cool to see he still cares about her. The fact that it got deleted is just so weird to me, but everything is tbh...

Watching all that, there is no money in the world that I would exchange for my freedom... 🤷🏽‍♂️

On 4/11/2020 at 11:56 PM, WhateverYouNeed said:

did knee even sing that song? giphy.gif

On 4/11/2020 at 11:58 PM, EasyThere said:

Yes :nyschool:

Didn't it came out a few years ago that most of Scream and Shout is not Britney...? :nicki2: I think some girl (sorry I forgot her name) took this to court and she won (that most of Scream and Shout is her singing, not Britney...) :imok::embarrassed:

:queenriri:

2 minutes ago, Lukass1896 said:

Didn't it came out a few years ago that most of Scream and Shout is not Britney...? :nicki2: I think some girl (sorry I forgot her name) took this to court and she won (that most of Scream and Shout is her singing, not Britney...) :imok::embarrassed:

:queenriri:

I think Tulisa sang most of it but there's some knee on it too. A disgrace giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

They used her background vocals without permission (she also wrote part of the song).

It was that stupid Eve ***** who claimed Britney didn't sing British spoken party. :goat:

I mean... Eve was onto something :gagasmile: but she was probably too afraid to tell the truth since Knee stans were not ready for it in 2012-2013 :jj::reductive:

Archived