Britney Spears reality TV show "Quarantine Slumber Party"!

Illegally EATEN

Do you guys think it would be a good idea for Britney to do a reality TV show while in quarantine titled "Quarantine Slumber Party"? :urite:

The theme would be: Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton come over to Britney's house for an unforgettable reunion and they spend several days in quarantine together :urite:

This would undeniably soar in ratings and reestablish the three of them as an iconic squad :livinggg:

They could write songs together, do yoga together, dance together, teach each other valuable life skills, cook together, plan comebacks together :jj:

Idk this all just came to me in an epiphany, or maybe its a prophecy :jj:

Thoughts? :tiffdrink:

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would looove for this to be real. Two of them already had iconic reality TV shows in the past. I'm sure they can pull this off. :barbie: I think this will be good for Britney, to hang out with people who truly respect her. Well, Paris does. I don't know about Lindsay. :idkney: But I think this will be good for her - to have some interaction with celebrities who knows and understands what being in the spotlight means. :comingthru: They could share stories and experiences and that may be therapeutic and cathartic for Britney. :fakecry: It will definitely help her anxiety and maybe gain a little more self confidence. I'm sure the confidence Paris has and the nerve of Lindsay will rub off on Britney. :thelook:

Archived