Rihanna snaps when someone asks about when her new album will come out (video)

2 hours ago, Urbanney said:

I get both sides of it. Fans just want new music bc they love her music and eras and it can come off as unappreciative for her to get mad about being asked about it. Rihanna is trying to do other things in life and I'm sure it gets annoying always being asked the same question. Imagine never being able to talk about anything else without a specific topic coming up that you've already expressed a million times you don't want to talk about.

I think the title of this post is a little "click-baity" though. She didn't snap at all and seemed calm.

I can see both sides too BUT tbh im more on the fans side. I would get rihannas frustration if it had been 1 or 2 years since she released her last album but its been 4 and a 1/2 years. and also shes been 'teasing' it for the past 2 years so you can understand her fans getting fed up now

Also, ive said on here before and it might sound harsh, but I do find her attitude really appalling. She really should be grateful that her fans still give a **** about new album. don't get me wrong I like rihanna and ive seen her live twice, but if her next album flops, my attitude will be well serves her right.

I just don't see why she just cant give her fans an proper update instead of being rude

She's a singer, people naturally will ask for music since that's how she became famous. No matter how much she tries to prove otherwise, people will only care for the music. Also, ''saving the world''? Someone should remind her that donating some money from her filthy rich fortune is the least she could do for this crisis. Not to mention she made that fortune from people buying and consuming her music, she's ungrateful and delusional.

She should remember, that first of all she is a singer and entertainer. Not a president or whatever.  It is great that she is helping. People support her efforts and she should support people in crisis normally. People buying her records and cosmetics under her name mostly are not rich and may even not be middle class.

Anyway she was teasing everyone with albums and instead wasn't taking time from Anti, but focusing on clothes and cosmetics.

I love Riri, but honestly she's dragging this out obviously on purpose for publicity.  It would honestly be better to just to give an approx. timeframe if they feel comfortable saying OR just not respond at all to people instead of leading people. And these celebs need to stop acting like they're saving the world, they're not.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block